BY L'OCCITANE

A collection of luxurious hand creams enriched with nourishing shea butter. These super-creamy balms penetrate the skin quickly to protect, moisturize, and replenish dehydrated hands. Each formula is enriched with 20 percent shea butter and other naturally nourishing ingredients like honey, almond, grape seed, and coconut oil for soft, beautiful skin.

From orange blossoms and ripe cherries, to cocoa and bouquets of peonies, each formula is fragrant with a delightful scent you'll love to wear.

Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Got this as a sample from my birchbox a while back and fell in love with this cream the smell oh the smell is heavenly! and it is a great moisturizer not greasy or heavy and no residue left, sucked into the skin right away which was nice not having to wait for it to dry
Zara H.
Rochester, NY
L'Occitane hand creams are a little expensive but very high quality and with all natural ingredients, so they make a great gift or a nice personal splurge. The almond and the shea are my favorites--they sink in quickly and you can feel the hydration.
Meredith W.
Hebron, KY
My hands usually never get dry, but when they do I always use this! It never fails to keep my cuticles healthy and this especially helps during the winter. Will continue to purchase!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
L'Occitane hand creams are by far some of the best I have ever used! While the Shea butter is nice this one smells so delicious that I pick it every time.
Maria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
Any L'Occitane product its fabulous... Really good quality, presentation.. My hands feel really soft! You never go wrong with this brand
Nicole T.
Bronx NY
Love love love theses portable hand creams are delicious ans leave ur hands sooooo smooth!
Jessica B.
Loccotaine has very nice hand creams and I like this one in the scent passionate jasmine
This product saves me from dry hands when winter arrives every time! It keeps my hand moisturized and it´s a good value as the product holds for a good month and two. The smell is sweet and earthy which I like, and it´s not a overwhelming scent. A friend of mine recommended it to me and I haven´t used any other hand creams since. L´Occitane´s hand creams in general are great! And they come in various scents and it has made my life so much better! I haven´t had dry skin since. Love it!