BY L'OCCITANE

An exclusive set of five deliciously scented hand creams enriched with shea butter for silky-smooth, hydrated, and protected skin. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… The Hand Cream Collection offers skin the gift of moisture this season with an aroma for every mood. Enriched with 20 percent shea butter from Provence, France, each lightweight cream nourishes and protects skin and delivers the delicate scent of soft cherry blossom, feminine rose, relaxing lavender, creamy shea butter, and mouthwatering almond brimming with almond milk and oil. These super creamy, non-sticky formulas glide on smooth for soft, lovely looking hands. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL Shea Butter Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Lavender Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Almond Delicious Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Roses et Reines Hand Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates L'Occitane's bestselling Shea Butter Hand Cream is purchased every three seconds worldwide. The collection captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France.

L'Occitane Hand Cream Collection
I really like the smell of these hand creams. They leave you with soft and moisturized skin.
Christle W.
I am not one that really likes lotion, so my hands and fingers crack in the winter. I like this lotion because it moisturizes with out being too greasy, so my hands heal.
Anasofia S.
Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.

Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go
Lynne M.
Blackpool , Lancashire
Love these & so does my daughter who stole one from me for her handbag. Not greasy, absorbs well, lightly & pleasantly scented
Michelle C.
Love these hand creams very rich and moisturizing, gave some to my mom as well, great as a gift set!
Ikrame H.
i've always had dry hands and it annoyed me. my mom brought me this pack from l'occitane as a birthay gift. I have never used their products before but there is always a first time huh? This product changed my life.. my dry hands are now a bad memory that won't happen again thanks to this cream! it moisturises so perfectly, and can we talk about their smell!!! they are sooo efficient and come so handy 👌 🏽 buy it again?? dude i have a full stock here lol!
i would love to try other products from this bran
Lajia S.
vaughan
You need an amount smaller than pea size because a little really does go a long way. Plus my skin is oily and I don't wanna have greasy hands. It's the ideal moisturizing item (for hands) for dry skin and winter season. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there is no scent. No matter how much you use you still can't smell it.i was really excited about the scent but I guess you cant have it all.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
Both my mom and I love these hand creams. We both have really dry and cracked hands and this helps to keep our hands hydrated and smooth. And if you happen to be sensitive to scents they have a scent free one as well.
Samantha Q.
All of these hand creams are absolutely magical. They don't leave hands feeling greasy and last for a really long time too! This mix of hand creams from L'Occitane is good as you are able to try all the different scents and then decide which you like the best for when you repurchase!
Emilse M.
Buenos Aires
Esta crema de manos es increíble, con un aroma perfecto y floral, tiene resultados magníficos. A lo que tiene que ver con el precio, es un tanto caro, pero vale la pena. Yo lo suelo usar 3 veces por día. Definitivamente recomendado