BY L'OCCITANE

An exclusive set of five deliciously scented hand creams enriched with shea butter for silky-smooth, hydrated, and protected skin. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… The Hand Cream Collection offers skin the gift of moisture this season with an aroma for every mood. Enriched with 20 percent shea butter from Provence, France, each lightweight cream nourishes and protects skin and delivers the delicate scent of soft cherry blossom, feminine rose, relaxing lavender, creamy shea butter, and mouthwatering almond brimming with almond milk and oil. These super creamy, non-sticky formulas glide on smooth for soft, lovely looking hands. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 30 mL Shea Butter Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Lavender Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Almond Delicious Hand Cream - 1 oz/ 30 mL Roses et Reines Hand Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates L'Occitane's bestselling Shea Butter Hand Cream is purchased every three seconds worldwide. The collection captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France. see more...

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Chino, CA
Loccitane is my favorite brand of hand cream. It's very light weighted yet very moisturizing. You wouldn't feel greasy, it's a very good value with 5 different smells of hand cream. I use it everyday, and I would definitely buy it again. Great!
Dulce V.
Dulce V.
L' Occitane's Hand Cream Collection is the only hand cream that moisturizes my hands without leaving them greasy and slippery. Harsh Chicago winters used to dry out my hands but L' Occitane has been my only saving grace.
Neha S.
Neha S.
San Francisco, CA
I loooooove these hand creams and the different scents. I keep one with me at all times - in my purse, at home, wherever I can put one!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Encino, CA
Love the brand love the smells love how soft it makes me feel great as a gift or just a gift to yourself
Heidi F.
Heidi F.
Hartford
So thick and creamy. I would rate it higher but it's price is the negative. Expensive but worth it.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I'm obsessed with their products. I have very dry hands and had a hard time finding a product that really helps with that until I tried out their hand creams.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Brooklyn, NY
These creams made my hangs silky soft, I am impressed by the way they improved the skin texture .
I really like the smell of these hand creams. They leave you with soft and moisturized skin.
Leali S.
Leali S.
Dover, FL
This hand cream collection is great because it gives a variety of textures and scents to choose from at one price rather than buying each and trying them out individually. The texture is very light weight and creamy. I would buy this again.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
I love these hand creams they make my hands so soft and silky. I love this product because I can just put it in my purse and go for the day without any problems.