BY L'OCCITANE

This 2-in-1 ultra-fresh shower gel gently cleanses the body and hair and leaves behind the stimulating blend of peppermint, citrus and aquatic notes. It leaves skin soft, fresh and comfortable. The hair is shiny, radiant and healthy.

Tips: Use daily in shower to cleanse body and hair.

Jill W.
Huntington, WV
His is my favorite product of this brand. It leaves me feeling extra clean and just so soft! Doesn't dry me out what so ever! The whole bathroom smells amazing when I use this! My husband loves the way the smell lingers on me for several hours after use!
Jana S.
Love this shower gel! Smells great and is super refreshing! L'Occitane is a fabulous high end brand found in top department stores like neimans. Fragrance lasts all day and I love the compliments I receive!!!!!
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
I LOVE L'Occitane products. This Fresh Water shower gel is the bees knees. I really love the fragrance, it's not too strong. And the way it makes my skin feel is just soooo nice. It also forms a really soft lather that feels really great against your wet skin.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
The brand is a little pricey but it is worth it. If you are having any troubles with your skin, invest in this brand. This shower gel smells great, leaves me feeling clean and rejuvenated and lasts throughout the day.
Devin H.
Worcester, MA
The gel is very light and pleasant, with a nice smell. However, I am not sure I would repurchase considering the price. The product lasts about as long as an other gel considering its size, but the same result can be achieved with a cheaper product.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIs brand..i just wish it wasn't so pricey. This shower gel is amazing and smells so fresh. Has great lather and keeps my skin soft and hydrated.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Kiera W.
This only gets a three-star review due to the fact that I did not see many benefits of this shower gel other than the fact that it smelled great
Christin S.
Love this shower gel. So refreshing and clean. It has a great scent. Overall a little expensive, but a great product.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This may sound silly but I feel not only thoroughly refreshed but I feel so fancy after using this as well.
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
Is the scent of this too overpowering?