L'Occitane Fleur D'or & Acacia Body Milk

by L'Occitane

The Fleur d'Or & Acacia Body Milk moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and scented with a bright and enveloping fragrance. Perfect for use all year long, it is made with mimosa absolute from Grasse as well as Mediterranean acacia. To enhance its intensity and longevity, layer with the Fleur d'Or & Acacia Eau de Toilette.

Fleur d'Or & Acacia Body Milk is part of La Collection de Grasse, inspired by the city of Grasse in Provence. Located near the Mediterranean, it became known as the "perfume capital of the world," by combining the cultivation of local flora with the trade of precious Eastern ingredients.

Advice: Apply on clean and dry skin and massage in circular movement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Fleur D'or & Acacia Body Milk!
How would you rate this product?
naima A.
New Britain, CT
This was my first time using a "body milk" so I was a bit skeptical about trying it, but after using it, I'm hooked! This feels fabulous on my skin. So soft and gentle, and great on my sensitive skin. I cannot wait to use this in the winter when my skin is the driest.
Eve F.
Guildford
Like anything L'Occitane this special collection Body Milk is amazing. It is scented with Acacia and Mimosa and just by opening the cap you are transported to another world. After shower is the best time to use, long lasting effect and scent. It is a dream, very lightweight. If I could I would have this in my life constantly.

Looking for your answer?