Add a Photo

Free Shipping Sitewide.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping Sitewide.

2 days left

Memorial Day Offer: Free 3-Piece Hand Cream Set + Tin with any $55 order.

FREE GIFT

Memorial Day Offer: Free 3-Piece Hand Cream Set + Tin with any $55 order.

2 days left

Free 7-Piece Almond Body Set with $20+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free 7-Piece Almond Body Set with $20+ order.

4 days left

Free 7-Piece Anti-Aging Routine with $115+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free 7-Piece Anti-Aging Routine with $115+ order.

4 days left

The gentle toner is an alcohol-free lotion that completes make-up removal and tones skin. Enriched with softening shea and floral waters (orange blossom and cornflower), it leaves skin clean, soft and fresh.
Photos (2)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

I like this toner. I have had it for about a year. I use it on a little cotton pad and use it all over the face. The only thing is that I think it may not hold up well over time. As time has gone on the liquid in the bottle has gradually turned yellowish. I'm not sure if it has done anything for my face but it feels nice when applied.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI

I use this toner everyday. It cleanses my pores before I nourish them with serum and lotion. I have bought this product one time at the L'occitane store. I would recommend it to anyone with dry or oily skin. It is a crucial step to skincare.
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Jamaica, NY

I'm in love with this Toner. Its gentle on my skin just like it promises & it smells divine. At 30 every woman needs a facial regime & I love using this product as part of mine!
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
Toronto

Amazing product! It is a really gentle, soft tonic that helps remove the rest of my makeup. It absorbs quickly, does not leave any stickiness, leaves my skin moisturized and prepared for my serums and creams. It has a slight floral scent. Does not cause any breakouts.