L'Occitane en Provence Roses et Reines Eau de Toilette, 2.5 fl oz

Get carried away by the delicate freshness of the Rose et Reines Eau de Toilette, a floral tale that celebrates the flower of queens The fragrance opens with notes of bergamot and blackcurrant leaves, revealing heart notes of roses from Bulgaria, Turkey, Grasse and Morocco and fruity notes of rose extract, obtained by the traditional technique of enfleurage. see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Miriam K.
Smells heavenly. Smells just like a garden full of roses. It is kinda of a strong scent and it seems to last for a long time. This is a perfect signature scent for the warm weather. It smells seriously just like pure fresh roses and its beautiful
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love L'Occitane products and this one is definitely a great product. The scent is so light and smells amazing. The scent lasts for a long time and is a perfect signature scent for the spring time. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lori S.
Byron, MN
I love this scent. Typically I'm not a huge fan of floral scents, but this one is perfect. Not too sweet; just a pleasing, yet sophisticated rose scent that is a favorite for me. I would highly recommend.
Diana A.
miami, Florida
The smell is incredible! Also, it hydrates my skin and I feel fresh after my shower
Nadine H.
I LOVE this scent! The smell is long lasting , although it is an eau de toilette. I've never worn this scent without people coming up and asking me which scent I'm wearing. For me, the smell of roses can be either a hit or a miss(sometimes it can be too much or tacky). This one is definitely a hit. It is totally worth the price.
J'adore absolument les produits L'Occitane et celui-ci est définitivement un très bon produit. L'odeur est très légère et l'odeur incroyable. L'odeur dure longtemps et est la signature parfaite pour le printemps. Je recommandeais certainement ce produit!
Julie H.
Craigavon, Craigavon
A must have summer fragrance! I even spray this in my wardrobe during the summer months. Light, fresh, feminine and lasts! I love it!!