BY L'OCCITANE

Echoes the rugged aroma of L Occitan Eau de Toilette.  Redolent with authentic A.O.C. lavender, blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood.  Purifies the body, cleanses and shines hair. see more...

L'Occitane en Provence L'Occitan Shower Gel
  • "I love everything this company makes this shower gel is just fabulous and leaves no residue it has a great light smell and no additives that irritate your skin I recommend this to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin keep it in mind and try out along with there wonderful body creams and lotions this is my all time favorite place to shop for my body needs!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I know it is expensive but it really is worth the price if you have dry sensitive skin like me. " in 1 review
  • "Love it when my husband uses this." in 1 review
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
This shower gel changed my life. You might think this is an exaggeration but after using this once I was hooked. It's the perfect replacement for shaving cream. Slick and smooth it's very moisturizing as well. I use this every time I shave and the best part is it uses very little oil and one bottle lasts several months. If you haven't tried this yet get the small trial size, you won't regret it. Also comes in a refill for bulk savings :)
HaleyAnn J.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA
I travel A LOT, and most of the places I go the water is too harsh for my skin and it ends up drying me out. As soon as I started bringing this, that doesn't happen anymore. I come out of the shower with my skin feeling fresh and re-hydrated. I LOVE this product. It's a little expensive but for me, its worth every penny.
Samm W.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
THIS. SMELLS. AMAZING! My friend purchased this shower gel and the minute I smelled it, I knew I had to get it. It is warm, woodsy, and dark. It smells manly, but is not strong and overpowering like most men's products. The scent lingers on your skin after you dry off, and I couldn't be happier!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Detroit, MI
Oh my goodness! If you want a luxurious shower experience use this stuff! I always feel like I am at a spa. It smells SO GOOD! And it leaves my skin soft and lightly scented. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is worth it in my opinion!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
I love using L'Occitane shower gel. It is gentle and non-drying and leaves your skin so soft. It has a mild scent. One star knocked off for price though.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL
Smells wonderful and feels rich. It's a nice indulgence and helps me relax.i would recommend this to a friend.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this, mine has a vanilla scent that's not too strong. It's also got fine golden glitter in this that just helps make it feel like the ultimate pampering! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and touchable.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
My mom has bought this most of my life and she always gets the Orange scented one . I like the lemon one as well but they don't leave the skin itchy , dry, or with a feeling you've used soap .
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I love everything this company makes this shower gel is just fabulous and leaves no residue it has a great light smell and no additives that irritate your skin I recommend this to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin keep it in mind and try out along with there wonderful body creams and lotions this is my all time favorite place to shop for my body needs!!!!
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is SO amazing. It wakes me up and relaxes me at the same time. The scent is so herbal and clean.