BY L'OCCITANE

L Occitane en Provence All that s needed in a gym or travel bag. Leaves both body and hair thoroughly cleansed and reinvigorated. With nourishing Shea Butter for bonus moisturization, and Cade complex of authentic, Provence-derived juniper, sandalwood, Immortelle and rosemary essential oils create a purifying zing. This two-in-one shower gel gently cleanses the body and hair.  Its complex of Cade essential oil and rebalancing and revitalizing extract of quinquina bring energy and a feeling of well-being to the body, and shine to the hair. see more...

Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Syracuse, NY
This is such a great body wash! It's definitely worth the price and I like to use this and a cheaper brand just to make this last a bit longer. This was my first purchase at the L'Occitane store in Syracuse and have loved the place ever since!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new regular shower gel or for a shower gel to use for those special occasions.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
One of my favorite products. Versatile and definitely worth the high price tag. A little Goes a long way. It's a gentle formula that works well for sensitive skin. I purchased it from the L'Occitane boutique and will definitely buy again.
Natacha G.
Natacha G.
Purchased at sephora. Perfect for extremely dry skin, doesn't leave skin feeling slippery or sticky but rather sinks into skin. I have very sensitive skin and used it up to 3-4 times a week and did not see it irritating my skin.
Deysi R.
Deysi R.
Tacoma, WA
I just love this product. My skin looked so nice and glowing. I highly recommend this product if you have a dry skin, or if you have had an stressed day.
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
Doesn't lather very well using an exfoliating cloth. Need a lot of product to use all over body. Smells nice and body feels very soft after use.
L A.
L A.
Syracuse, NY
Refreshing, bright scent - skin & hair are soft after use. L'Occitane has earned its keep over many years of solid & reliable products.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
Probably one of my favorite shower gels. It does tend to make my skin feel a bit dry at times but most of the time I love it.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is geared more toward men, but this has an incredible fruity scent that appeals to me just as much as my guy.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Orlando, FL
Shea Butter line is very rich and moisturizing. the bar soap and lip balm are my favorites from the collection.
Cathrine L.
Cathrine L.
Clyde, TX
It makes my hair look good and smeel good. My body looks nice and shiny soft and smooth.