L'Occitane en Provence Angelica Face Toner uploaded by Waleska J.

BY L'OCCITANE

This alcohol-free Angelica Face Toner , enriched with angelica essential oil and water, moisturizes, refreshes and rids the skin of impurities. After use, skin is soft, radiant and ready to absorb all the benefits of your daily skin care regimen. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. Angelica Face Toner see more...

Ali G.
Roseville, MI
I've used toners but this is the go-to that makes my skin balanced
especially when I am going through a hormonal period. It is a great
toner for removing dirt and oils and replenishing what is being taken
away, leaving your skin healthy and radiant while never drying you out. I recommend this to EVERYONE.
Paula C.
I’ll always have a soft spot for this brand, and this line is right up there too! I don’t know if this has alcohol or not, but it doesn’t sting my face and I just love the smell and feel after using it. It gives skin a nice subtle healthy glow and doesn’t dry out! It’s meant for younger skin, to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. It’s very good for all skin types.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is probably my favorite L'Occitane toner. I feel like it does a good job cleansing the skin without stripping it of natural oils. My face genuinely felt refreshed after using this. This is light, refreshing, and will leave your skin glowing.
Lauren Z.
Belle Mead, NJ
This stuff is INCREDIBLE! It smells so good and really helps to clear your face up. A little pricey, but if you've got skin issues and can afford it, I HIGHLY recommend this product. It worked wonders on my combination skin.
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this toner . It's so light and is instantly soaked into my skin . I have oily acne prone skin and it didn't break me out . I'm using the cleansing gel and hydrating cream from this line and it has really balanced my skin out . I'm going through a period where my skin had dry patches and this has really helped with that .
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I have been using L'Occitane products for years. My sister got this face toner for my Birthday last month and I LOVE it! I love this product. I have very sensitive skin but this does not bother me at all. It gets the make up off so easily. & leaves my skin so soft, & feeling so clean. I would never think of using anything else!
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
I got this product a few weeks ago and I have been enjoying it so far. It smells great and is non drying. I have oily skin, but still do not like when toners completely wipe away all of the moisture on your face. This brand never disappoints.
Mandy S.
This toner is amazing on my dry sensitive skin. It doesn't dry me out or leave a weird residue. It smells nice and light, but it goes away after a minute. I will definitely be repurchasing this product
Bethany W.
I have dry skin, so I normally shy away from toners. This one doesn't make my face dry and taunt. Definitely cleans off the stuff you missed with your regular cleanser. And a drop of it on a Q-tip takes away a mascara smudge.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
My favorite toner! First, the scent is so nice and refreshing! Second, my skin has never been so nice and i feel thats partly do to this toner (and the origins charcoal mask)! Highly recommend! Will definitely continue to buy!
Jewelen D.
Does anyone know if this works well on combination/oily skin?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Does this burn at all?
Ema I.
I stopped using a toner when I ran out of the one I was using a year ago. What's a good toner for oily/combination skin? Or is it even necessary to use?
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
Im so interested on trying this out but I wanna know where I can find it? I live in Puerto Rico I haven't see it at any store around here
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
How moisturizingnis this? can I use it after using a exfoliating toner?