BY L'OCCITANE

Capturing the universal freshness of citrus fruits, the Eau Universelle Fresh Cologne will appeal to men and women alike. This Eau de Cologne is a real whirlwind of freshness, built on a harmony of invigorating sunny Citrus fruits.
The Eau Universelle also contains the essential oils of Mediterranean bergamot and grapefruit.

This fresh Cologne is part of a new Cologne collection inpired by Provencal fountains, wells, springs and rivers.

Uses:
-an after-bath refreshing and generous splash gesture
-a more classical gesture with the pump

Ingredients: No BHA, No BHT, No EDTA, No formol or formaldehyde, No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No phtalates, No silicone, No triclosan. Tolerance dermatologically tested

Haley H.
My husband likes this a lot, I do as well which is most important haha. In all seriousness though I do really think it has a very nice clean scent and isn't anything that smells cheep which is nice. It's also reasonable with the price and doesn't have a ton of additional things in its ingredients that are in nessicary.
Rosana L.
South salem, Ny
I love this cologne. I use it as a body spray or a perfurme. The scent is light and refreshing. At night I put some on my pillow to help me fall asleep.
Zainab M.
Love Loccitane, I mean they have all natural and beautiful products. This is one product I make sure never to run out of
Debbie B.
Burt, MI
A beautiful scent as is anything L'occitane makes. This company has the most luxe fragrant products on the market.
Caroline C.
krakow
Perfect and fresh scent you will love, after a shower, it is perfect. My husband always say that it is the best
Hannah E.
This cologne smells really super good. It lasts a really long time and the smell never gets old.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This smells beautiful. It has both woody and citrus notes, which makes it ideal for any season.
Gracy I.
Burlington, WI
If your a guy, or know a guy, go out and buy this! your nose, and that guy will thank you!
Cassidy A.
West Palm Beach
Love this loccitane fresh cologne! This travel is is the perfect size to throw in a bag!
Zeenat R.
Great for travel to spray and keep my clothes fresh without too strong of a scent.