L'Occitane Eau Des Baux Eau De Toilette Spray

by L'Occitane

In Provence, the knights from the village of Les Baux chose the cypress tree as a symbol of their strength and honor, and a bright star in the sky as their guiding force. In honor of their courage, L'OCCITANE has created a sensual and mysterious blend of cypress and incense named Eau de Baux.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Eau Des Baux Eau De Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Blanka C.
Washington, DC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
L'Occitane Eau Des Baux Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Blanka C.
I love this for winter time or when the weather is not good. Tonka, cypress, cozy warm Christmassy blanket. Gets compliments. Good performance and value, this could easily go as niche.
Brittany K.
Broomfield , CO
Smells amazing! Also very long lasting scent! doesn't compare to others! Smells way better than any others!
Alexandra R.
New Orleans , LA
This is sold as a men’s fragrance, but it is warm and sweet and perfect for anyone when the weather gets cool. I tell my partner that he’s welcome to use it too, but I don’t think he’s ever taken me up on it. I wouldn’t mind if he did — we’d both smell delicious.
Tim R.
SANTA MONICA, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I first discovered this fragrance on a business trip to Paris in December - the city was decorated beautifully for the holidays, and I wandered into a shop and found this. It is a spicy, warm, comforting fragrance that could easily be made by the very expensive niche fragrance houses. I highly recommend this.
Justyne D.
Amarillo, TX
Its ok. my husband likes it but in my opinion it is too strong and has a very husky scent. not my cup of tea.
Kendra H.
Manchester, NH
This fragrance is a must have for anyone who loves a little warmth and spice! The nutmeg notes are beautifully paired with incense and a hint of tobacco. This is a men's fragrance but is a beautiful choice for any women who enjoy a deeper, more woodsy scent! LOVE Eau des Baux!
Binuki W.
Lompoc, CA
Very unique scent -- somewhat woodsey and a hint of smole / incense. Often get inquiries as to what it is.
Fleurty L.
Slidell, LA
This cologne smells so good I've used it on myself more than a few times. Not too strong, and doesn't smell unnatural.
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
It's a bit too spicy for me, but still a very interesting fragrance. I like the woodiness, but recommend only using a tiny spritz. To me, it can get overwhelming.

Looking for your answer?