BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eau Captivante is created for men. Its characteristic aromatic structure is accentuated with mint and basil, refreshed with lime and bergamot, along with woody notes supporting the composition.

Madison S.
I love l'Occitane. No questions asked, and this product just solidifies my argument even more. It is seriously amazing! The smell is so nice!!
Naomi F.
Orlando, FL
This fragance is ideal for day a day, i purchase ir for my mother in december, but i want this for me too. Its very good quality.
Theresa L.
I like a lot of the scents from Loccitane. I purchased this for my husband it it's magical. I can breathe him in all day.
katarina s.
akron, ohio
Best cologne spray ever smells so great and last all day long. Pretty cheap and also can be used on men or women
Alyx M.
Smells amazing. It is very light. I would recommend for anyone who likes lighter fragrances.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
Anything from this brand is amazing and smells so good. I would love to live in the store
Sam O.
L'occitane En Provence Eau de Cologne is very gentle smell. It is good for my teenager. Also in my country this brand is expensive, so they are happy to receive any L'occitane products.