L'Occitane Duo Shea Butter Rose Hand & Lips uploaded by Carole T.

BY L'OCCITANE

Geniet van zachte handen en lippen dankzij deze duo.

Uw duo bevat:

• Een Shea ButterRose Lip Balm 12ml
  • Een Shea Butter Rose Hand Cream 30ml
  • Een L'Occitane giftbox

Ontdek onze geschenkideeën in de L'OCCITANE Kerstboetiek

Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
These little duo kits are the best! They smell amazing and they are the perfect small gift or purse set. The lip balm is one of my favorites and they have an unscented version if that is what you prefer. It is thick in the best way and lasts for a few hours between applications. The hand cream is excellent too. It is a moisturizing formula with a beautiful scent that fills the air without being obnoxious. If you have dry hand try the unscented hand cream as the scented one is not as moisturizing. Different scents have different percentages of shea butter, but the front label will usually tell you the amount. the whipped hand cream is also excellent for dry hands and those that are looking for quick absorption.
Loren R.
McAllen
I absolutely love the scent of this collection. The rose is very natural and beautiful, not an artificial scent at all. The moisture level on these is great, both my hands and lips feel completely moisturized for hours. Overall I love the brand and this little duo is a great deal!
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
There's nothing I love more in the world than roses, chocolates are a close second but most definitely roses. I like that this duo is nourishing (yay shea butter) and lasts long but I do wish the hand butter was slightly less greasy. Still a keeper though.
Gloria K.
Wichita, KS
L'Occitane Verbena Harvest Body Lotion has a pleasant scent and goes on smoothly. It is gentle to the skin and is not greasy. It is a good value for the price as it adds moisture to dry skin. I use it on at least daily if not more. I would recommend it to friends.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Love all the hand creams of this brand. It works great on my dry skin. It makes my hand so soft. It is not greasy and penetrate to the skin very quick, keep it moisturized for a long time. It has a great smell. the value of this set is good. It is not expensive.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
The rose scent is my favorite from the brand and this is a really nice gift to give or even to get for yourself. I love the smell and it is really hydrating without the grease. I recommend this!
Matthew M.
Jasper, IN
The L'Occitane Rose Shea butter hand and the two out is an amazing product that anyone should use. For small children it was great for my children I use it on them multiple times and on myself as well we all love a great time for the whole family
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Lovely gift for nearly any occasion-- I got several to have on hand for spur-of-the-moment gifts after noticing how nice these products were in the store. I would definitely recommend, an excellent value and will be happily received!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
They smell soo great It works great on my dry skin and has definitely helped with my dried cracked hands from the drying effects of using hand sanitizer every day.
Ankita S.
I got this as a sample in their promotion. It keeps the hand and the lips moist and i bought it later from the store. Its too gentle on skin and does not harm in anyway so i would recommend this product