BY L'OCCITANE

Exceptionally concentrated in Shea Butter and in moisturizing extracts, this delicately scented Body Cream help to nourish, protect, and hydrate the skin.

L'Occitane Desert Rose Ultra Rich Body Cream Limited Edition
  • "I absolutely love this body cream, the title is very accurate! It's sooo rich and moisturizing, and this LE scent is a favorite of mine. The price was very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the product. Will repurchase ❤️❤️❤️" in 4 reviews
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
My mother has always purchased L'Occitane products. No matter what scent of lotion she purchased I found that they always smelled amazing. I would say that if you do not prefer a more perfume-like scent then you might not enjoy this product. I have always bought L'Occitane products through QVC just because they sold them for the best price.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the scent of this product. I am a rose fiend. However, I felt the scent was better than the actual moisturizing power of the lotion. I don't believe for the price that I will purchase again. It was a nice splurge, but I'll be sticking with my Lush products in the future.
Bonnie L.
Let me start off by saying that this body cream smells amazing!!! I use it every day, especially in the winter time and it smells great and keeps my skin moisturized and very smooth. It's a very thick formula so you don't have to use a ton, you just need to rub and smooth it out all over the area you want covered. I absolutely love this!
Jessica R.
Miramar, FL
I was looking for a nourishing lotion, one that did not leave an oily residue. I discovered this Body cream at L'Occitane and was immediately obsessed. It smells amazing and the fragrance and silkiness is so long lasting, I would definitely buy again! I highly recommend.
Jaime B.
Chesnee, SC
L 'Occitane has, hands down the best creams and lotions ever! This was no different. The smell is incredible and the cream makes your skin feel amazing. Worth every single penny.
Shannon M.
Aziza S.
This product smelled fantastic and was very easy to apply and felt great immediate usage. However after a couple of hours, the moisture effect was fading and I found myself having to reapply product.
Katy G.
Armonk, NY
This body cream has the best smell ever. It heals dry skin easily and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you don't have super sensitive skin.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great body lotion not greasy or watery a great cream for your body great packaging and smells delicious! I love this product became addicted to it 😀
Maria H.
Whitestone, NY
It's really good the price it's good and smells so delicious, I really love these brand I want have all my stuff frome L Occitane.