L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil 2.5 oz uploaded by Karen P.

BY L'OCCITANE

A decadent body cleanser that transforms into a deliciously scented, moisturizing foam. This foamy favorite is perfect for cleansing, hydrating, and even shaving. The unique formula is rich in almond oil, grape vine, rosemary, and nourishing lipids for silky smooth skin. The gentle almond fragrance is suitable for both women and men. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- Triclosan see more...

Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
After finding this in the back of my bathroom cabinet, I decided to give it a whirl while taking a bath. I put about five drops in and soaked in the tub for about a half hour. My skin felt absolutely amazing, and even 24 hours later it feels great. The smell is light and not overpowering. I think using it everyday might make my skin a little oily, so I'll be keeping it to every once in a while, but I can't wait to use it again!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Best body wash. This makes my skin feel so smooth and soft and not oily. Doesnt bother my sensitive skin or make it feel dry and itchy like other body wash does.

The scent is pleasant. Clean and just a little sweet.

Both my boyfriend and i love the scent. And its not too feminine a scent, so he uses it too!

One of my favs.
sky k.
sky k.
L'occitane has amazing products with great quality ingredients. You will not be disappointed with this product. It comes in a small bottle but it packs a powerful smoothing punch! It really works super well, so well in fact that you have to be careful about using too much!
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
White Plains, NY
Amazing! Use this for shaving the legs on a pampering day and it's just the best! It gets the hair soft and skin soft and helps the razor glide quickly and easily. But really only use it for special days because it's still really expensive.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
I'm actually in love. With this product. It smells delicious. I love it so much. It's perfect and silky. I used to use it all the time. The feeling of the silkiness lasts all day. I keep forgetting to buy it again!! Better get on that!
Julia M.
Julia M.
The shower oil quickly foams up to a luxurious lather. Rich, creamy, and smells amazing. The only drawback is the price- for the price alone, I'd expect much more product! But then again, I guess that's why it's called luxury.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I haven't used this in a while, but I would love to experience L'occitane skin care again because I really enjoyed this product. It's rich and smells really healthy and delicious, while leaving your skin feeling great.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Chicago
Omg I love this stuff! It feel luxurious. I only use this when I have a special event or date to go to. It was a gift from a friend. I always recommend to everyone I know. I feel like I talk about this too often 😊
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a nice, light shower oil. It goes on easily, but I did feel that it took a bit longer to sink in than other shower oils, for better or worse. The bottle is pretty, and looks nice on the bathroom counter!
Maria W.
Maria W.
Riverview, FL
The smell alone, will take you away to another universe. And the silky softness that used to be just your regular skin is what you get gifted with after showering with this gem.