L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Stick Deodorant uploaded by Maria J.L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Stick Deodorant uploaded by Christine A.

BY L'OCCITANE

The stick deodorant neutralizes odors without altering the natural perspiration process. It leaves skin delicately perfumed with a fresh and sparkling scent.

Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I used to use Dove and Secret deodorants for it's nice feminine scents. However I learned that I was allergic to some of the ingredients in those name brands. I stumbled upon this while researching online, and it's the only deodorant I've used since. THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN IN THE ARMPIT AREA, THIS IS THE DEODORANT FOR YOU. SAY NO MORE. Before resulting to this product, I used to use lemon juice as a natural form. But that was tedious and time consuming. This deodorant has a light lemon fragrance which is light and fresh. I've had this deodorant for a year so far and I used it daily yet still left with 3/4 of it. It's in a stick form with rounded top made for easy application unlike the oval ones such as dove or secret with the powder formula. HONESTLY, this is the only deodorant I use and I've got to say trust me on this if you have sensitive skin there.
Maria J.
San Francisco, CA

The Citrus Verbena Cooling Deodorant neutralizes odors. Works for him for her for everyone! Alcohol free aluminum free! Just amazing You are going to love it!
Julissa V.
It is good to be a natural option with no damaging ingredients. You may sweat a little bit the first days more than you are used to... but then it seems your body gets used to and stays dry and with a nice fragrance.
There is no need to reapply for the day, unless you get a bath at evening and you are planning to go out again.
Love the fragrance and that I could finally get rid of all those chemicals in my armpits
Liz T.
This product does unfortunately not work at all for me. I tried this deodorant for 2 days now and got the sense it makes me sweat more.

Amazon