L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Sorbet Body Cream

Enriched with moisturizing lemon extract, this truly indulgent body cream both softens, revives and perfumes the skin with the refreshing scent of citrus fruits (grapefruit in particular) and organic verbena. Its light and luxurious texture has an instant cooling effect that brings a feeling of intense freshness. Best used right out of the shower or bath. 8.8 oz.

Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is a very nice moisturizer for summer time/warm months. I love the fragrance as it is very fresh and crisp without being overwhelmingly so. If I use a moisturizer that is too heavy in the warm months it caused my skin to sweat excessively. With this I have no issue. I deducted one star because it does take a few minutes to dry/absorb.
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
I would not only recommend this but all the mousturizers from l’occitanne ! Their ingredients are so natural and soft on my skin while leaving long lasting results and the way they smell is just heaven! This is why I always but these again and again!
Kristin H.
Lilburn, GA
Love this body cream, it really feels more like a gel. In the spring and summer I like to put it in the fridge and apply it to my skin cool. It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated, and it smells amazing! I have been using this moisturizer for years and love it!
S L.
It's survived two harsh winters with me, and only 1/6 of the container has been used. It's a great investment, because a little bit goes a long way! I actually only need half a pea-size amount of this lotion to evenly cover the tops of my hands, which are prone to cracking during the dry, cold seasons. The scent is absolutely lovely, and the superb hydration that this cream provides has saved my hands on too many an occasion to count.
Giselle G.
The whole verbana line from L'Occitane is fantastic! Super hydrating without the greasy feeling. The price point is good and the value is great. It smells deliciously clean and spreads like butter. I continue to buy it every time I run out of it
Khaliun U.
I personally love products with fruit scents and this one has a nice and maybe little too strong scent of citrus. i do not really know the price because it was a gift. i would recommend using this product if you like fruit scent
Evangelia P.
Tuscany in a jar! This is a must have body hydrator especially in the warm summer months. The scent is fresh & clean. Applies beautifully, absorbs quickly with no sticky feel at all. Beautiful, smooth, hydrated skin with a refreshing feel. Love love love it!
Jennifer R.
The smell is amazing and the density of the cream is the perfect not too light not too thick but very moisturizing. It absorbs very well and does not leave a sticky residue on the skin.
Sarah H.
Love the scent, but not my favorite body cream of all time. Tubs are a little less sanitary, and it didn't absorb fast enough for me. It did lead my skin feeling very moisturized, though.
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
My aunt bought me this body cream a few years ago when she went to France. Ever since then it has been my go to moisturizer. It last a very long time and the scent is very refreshing. I highly recommend this body cream.