BY L'OCCITANE

This Citrus Verbena shampoo brings a refreshing sensation to the scalp while giving vitality, shine, and suppleness to the hair. It perfumes it with the scent of organic verbena from Provence and of sunny citrus fruits.

Tips: Apply to wet hair, work into a lather, then rinse.

Elise S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I first used this shampoo last winter. It smells delicious and is gentle on your scalp. It leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Stella M.
This stuff is amazing, it completely gets rid of any oil in my scalp and the smell is amazing as well.
Verity R.
Cambridge
Love L'occitane products! This is no doubt the best shampoo I have used, especially in conjuction with the L'occitane Verbena Conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy looking! I would definitely recommend this product.
Sam W.
This is a great shampoo! It has a lovely refreshing scent, is very gentle on the scalp, and I can use it everyday. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. This has become my favourite shampoo, I would highly recommend to everyone.
Megan M.
norwich england
Great for sensitivities! One of the only shampoos I can use that doesn't make my head itch! Smells beautiful too and leaves my hair clean and shiny!
Chih Chia L.
Good for daily use. Not too harsh on the hair and it smells really good. Love using it in summertime!