L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Harvest Shower Gel uploaded by leonie w.L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Harvest Shower Gel uploaded by Mérili d.

BY L'OCCITANE

L Occitane en Provence With Organic Verbena Extract Enriched with soothing organic Verbena extract, this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a light, fresh and citrus fragrance, i deal for sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora*
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. It smells wonderful
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
This is my favorite scented body wash and bubble bath from loccitane. It smells really refreshing and the fragrance on your body lasts for a while. The price is at high end but it’s totally worth it.
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
The smell of verbena is something with something. I like it very much. Now my evening ritual can not do without this shower gel. Well cleans and sparingly consumed. It is only worth trying once to fall in love with the smell and consistency of this gel. And you already do not refuse it.
Angela C.
Minot
Not 100% sure this is the scent. However, the oil I have used smells amazing! It does lather up although not quite as good as bar soap. I got a sample size from an online retailer as part of a monthly box shipment. Likely to purchase a full size in the future.
Aubrey J.
Verbena is one of my favorite scents that this store carries! I work at a L'Occitane boutique and I always spray the verbena cause it's my favorite scent! This body wash is very nice and clean and foams very well, and doesn't dry out my skin!
Molly S.
Denver, CO
This shower gel is luxurious! A little bit on the pricey side, but it makes for a spa like experience in the shower. It is gentle on my skin, moisturizing, and makes a nice foam. I would not use this regularly due to the price, but on days I need a pick me up.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
This Verbena Shower Gel is the truth! It smells like heaven on earth. It foams up easily. I use it at least 4 times a week. It’s a little pricey but worth it. I’ll definitely purchase it again. I recommend this product!
Jessica F.
I use to work for Loccitane! Their products are great, especially the shoe butter. Verbena harvest shower gel is one of my favorite shower gel of all times. it has a very fresh scent to it. smells like lemon and lime. I definitely recommend this product because it leaves your body feeling refreshed and it has a natural nature scent to it that gives you a feeling that you are in forest.
Angela M.
The refreshing scent wakes me up in the morning, and helps me unwind at night. While my skin be a little sensitive to scented products, this doesn't irritate it at all. I would definitely repurchase this the next time I feel like splurging on a shower gel.

-Would repurchase
-Would recommend
-Purchased at a L'Occitane shop
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lemony scent is incredible. Its clean, welcoming, yet not over powering. It lathers well and I like using a moderate amount of anything so this is typical for my usage. This bottle lasts me about 6 month. Very luxurious product. Will always recommend to those who like citrus scents.
How much is this?