BeautyBodyBody CareL'Occitane
Cherry Blossom Shimmering lotion - 250 ml

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering lotion - 250 ml

by L'Occitane

Envelop your skin with the delicate, fresh scent of springtime in Provence with our Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion. This light formula absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves an iridescent finish. Enriched with shea butter and a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, this lotion helps to smooth and moisturize skin while leaving it lightly perfumed.

I read a nice review on this lotion, is it expensive, and is it worth the price?
I love the ingredients in this product but... Is this gentle enough to use on sensitive skin??
How long does the scent last once you put this on? :)
Start your review of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering lotion - 250 ml!
Carol  G.
This product is a little pricey, but you only need a little, so it lasts a little while.. and it smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
Vava P.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells great out of the bottle.It's not too greasy, and actually smells so yummy. I never actually saw any shimmers, but I'm not complaining. The moisturizing part last all day, I never re-apply this product. I actually recommend it for people with mild(not dry or oily) skin.
Angelica Q.
San Francisco, CA
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering lotion - 250 ml uploaded by Angelica Q.
I love the scent this product has as well as how soft it leaves my skin no residue left over.
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This brand has amazing creams and lotions. I’m not the biggest fan of cherry blossom as a scent but this one is nice. The shimmer is nice too, I would recommend this product. It’s a little on the pricey side
Anthony R.
Anderson, SC
Love the scent and how rich this is. I fake tan a lot and it really helps my tan last a long time.
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
I hve been using this with the body wash forever and love both of them. This moisturizes my skin and leaves the nicest smell that lasts literally forever! 100% recommend!
Liannys A.
Doral fl, Florida
I love loccitane but with this lotion they dissapoint me the smell isn't good I lost my money shopping this
Allison P.
Great brand. Love everything by them. Can't get enough. Bought this at the mall. Long lasting scent. Easy to use. Great packaging. Very gentle formula. Good for sensitive skin. Recommend to everyone I know.
kamilly D.
Locao otima tem que ter personalidade exta para usar ela tem para todos os gostos e sem contar na frangracia que e maravilhosa.
laura R.
Washington, DC
Either in summer nights or in winter parties, my best trick is to wear a shimmering body lotion. The trick is to have it smell good, look good,, as in not overly shimmery, and of course it cannot rub off on my clothes. This meets all of my standards, and is by far my favorite so far.