BY L'OCCITANE

Envelop your skin with the delicate, fresh scent of springtime in Provence with our Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion. This light formula absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves an iridescent finish. Enriched with shea butter and a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, this lotion helps to smooth and moisturize skin while leaving it lightly perfumed.

Carmen B.
Columbus
this was one of my least favorite loccitane products because it didn’t seem to have as much of a rich creamy texture like the other lotions. it’s lighter and more watery. still an amazing smell but wouldn’t buy again
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Light shimmer not crazy so if you want to look bedazzled this isn’t the product for you but if you are looking for a light sheen then look no further! I absolutely love this smell and cannot get enough of it!
Fei T.
Las Vegas
Love the scent, have been using this non stop for 2 years then I switched to other products. Not the most hydrating one but also hydrated up to2-3days depend on your skin
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
I tried the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion when I received it as a gift. My friend who gifted it to me is a big fan. I have to say, I was very happy with the location. It has a slight shimmer, so I love to use it on my legs, arms and chest before I go out.
Alejandra N.
I love the smell, and the texture of this lotion. The packing is incredibly cute. I have the shower gel and the perfume, I really like this collection. I wish the lotion didn't have the 'shimmering' part.
Emily Y.
Ijamsville, MD
Hydrating and leaves the skin with a healthy glow! I absolutely adore this product because of its shimmering aspect and its scent. Don't panic when you see that it's a "shimmering" lotion! When applied to the skin, the shimmers don't actually appear glitter-like, instead, it appears more like a sheen and provides a healthy glow on the skin. The only downside of this product is that because of the shimmer, I don't like to use this before bed, since the shimmers will get onto the linen and stuff, so I can only use this lotion during daytime. I'm currently in my 2nd bottle and will definitely repurchase this once I run out of the current one!
Raquel V.
Doral, FL
Contiene extracto de cereza, la frangancia es duradera y Fresca, me encanta esta lotion. Todos los productos loccitane son de excelente calidad, los recomiendo i love it
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
L'Occitane is a pretty expensive brand all around so I always hope that the products that I buy are miles above any drugstore product. This shimmering lotion is quite nice, but I do have others from different companies that were much less in price and the shimmer is much more effective. This lotion is nice for a subtle glow with a nice smell.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells great out of the bottle.It's not too greasy, and actually smells so yummy. I never actually saw any shimmers, but I'm not complaining. The moisturizing part last all day, I never re-apply this product. I actually recommend it for people with mild(not dry or oily) skin.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg, this body lotion is the bomb! I'm currently using this, it smells divine, it's very moisturizing, and it feels good on the skin. Non greasy and absorbs well. I'm trying to not use too much of mine because I don't want to run out of it too soon. I love it soooooo much!
Sheila S.
How long does the scent last once you put this on? :)
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the ingredients in this product but... Is this gentle enough to use on sensitive skin??