BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerL'Occitane
Cherry Blossom Roll-On Eau De Toilette

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Roll-On Eau De Toilette

by L'Occitane

The cherry tree is part of the Provencal landscape. It is widespread in the Apt region. This tree changes colors with the seasons, a source of inspiration for the artists: pure white in spring, bright red in summer, soft green in autumn.

The Cherry Blossom Roll-On Eau de Toilette Intense offers all the delicacy and softness of this fruity floral fragrance in a concentrated formula perfect for fragrant touch-ups throughout the day.

Contains a cherry extract from the Luberon region of southern France.

Advice: Apply the roll-on on the body’s pulse points (neck, chest and wrist) and delicately roll the ball on the skin to release the fragrance.

Ingredients: Alcohol**, Parfum/fragrance, Aqua/water**, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract**, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Eugenol, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 17200/red 33, Ci 42090/blue 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Roll-On Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This perfume has a light smell that is strong enough to last all day. It is highly effective and has beautiful packaging. I am a repeat user of this and used to wear it daily. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Este agua de tocador olor encantador cherry blossom pero les soy sincera siento que en mi cuerpo no va esa esencia no se porque ... Este lo probé me regalaron un de prueba
Jennifer H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this floral scent! I really enjoy wearing it right around springtime when the cherry blossoms bloom. I would not change a thing about this product. It is extremely easy to apply and I always get compliments when I wear it! If you're on the fence about trying this product, go ahead and give it a try! You'll love it too!
Chloe B.
This is such a light scent, I love it!  It’s not overpowering and the scent holds for a long time.  I first tried this from a roommate in college and now ages later, I bought my own full size (which speaks to how good it is! I love scents but don’t really use too much)
Elisabeth B.
Cypress
This is my favorite fragrance, and I LOVE these little roller balls. They are sometimes hard to find and tend to be around mainly for the holidays, so I grab them up when I run across them!
Cathleen B.
In the summer months, this stuff is the bomb.  The smell is very fresh and clean and gives that young feeling.
Laura A.
Love the scent of it , it’s kinda floral but really refreshing too use it every day also.
kai M.
I love cherry blossom the fragrance is light and not overpowering and heady. I really like this fragrance for everyday wear as it's floral but not overpowering and old fashioned. I love the intense scent of these roll ons they're ideally sized for keeping in your bag and have such a strong and iconic scent. I am in love with loccitane's fragrances.

Looking for your answer?