BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, this soap leaves skin delicately perfumed with a floral fruity scent. Perfect for the hands and body, it foams in the shower for a gentle cleanse.

Kathryn D.
Washington, DC
I love this soap as well. It is very delicious in smell and very smooth on my skin. It is sudsy which I like because it makes a little go a long way. I believe it is about $6 which is awesome because it’s affordable.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
This soap is like a magical experience! I cannot say enough how much I love it! I purchased it off their site. It more than met my expectations. The scent was AMAZING! It was surprisingly gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this soap!!!