BY L'OCCITANE #8 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!

Soften and protect hands with the Cherry Blossom version of our international best-seller.

The lightly textured formula is non-greasy and contains shea butter, which helps to smooth and moisturize skin. Enriched with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, it leaves skin delicately perfumed.

“It is because cherry blossoms fly away in the first breeze of spring that they are so rare and precious” – Olivier Baussan, L’OCCITANE Founder

Buy on Sephora
Crystall C.
This is weird, but my boyfriend actually owns this one and I own the  L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream . If you compare the two, the Cherry Blossom one first off has an AMAZING smell, and it leaves your hand feeling very smooth yet hydrated. It's more of a cooling, lightweight feeling, whereas the shea butter one is more thick, almost oily, and super super moisturizing. I think the Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is perfect to use for all seasons, but especially when it's hotter so you don't feel sticky!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I have this in the mini size, not the regular size like the one pictured. I normally don't buy L'occitane but it was on sale and decided to give it a try. The cherry blossom scent is so different from other cherry blossom creams I've used. It's almost...warm. Now that fall is here I've started using it and it really is helping my dry hands while smelling amazing. And the scent lasts for hours!!!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I love l'occitane hand creams and I've had this particular one multiple times in the full sized and small sized bottle. It smells really nice, is really moisturizing and soothing. I think its quite effective. I would repurchase again! And I have!
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
Thought this would be more hydrating for the price. Definitely disappointed in the amount of hydration it offers. I tried two tubes thinking it was me... it's not. After washing my hands my hands feel tight and dry. I would put the cream on expecting to find comfort. It feels really thin and slippery. It does sink into the skin quickly, but does not relieve the dryness. If you're looking for something that's super light... this could work well. However, I prefer drugstore Aveeno or even Body Shop hand cream over this. Not to mention, they're much cheaper. Will not repurchase & will be gifting the other ones I purchased already. It does smell good though!
Stacy A.
I got hooked on L'Occitane products after testing some from influenster! I love their hand creme and haven't found one that isn't amazing. This cherry blossom one is one of my favorites and smell beautiful. It's very floral and sweet smelling. Unlike other brands this keeps your skin hydrated for an extended period of time and your skin smells great just as long.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I love love LOVE!! the nice light scent of this hand cream. I also love how hydrating it is for my very dry skin. I don't love the price but I thankfully live close enough to a store that I can take advantage of the free sample emails I regularly get from L'Occitane. During the winter I can justify the price though because my hands get so dry that it actually hurts and my skin sometimes will even crack and bleed so as they say desperate times require desperate measures. They also have regular sales so it's possible to avoid the high price if you plan. I highly recommend this hand cream.
Xen H.
If only i can give more stars!!! I don't even know how to start!! This is the best product ever!!! I am so in love with l'occitane products!!! My personal favorite! Yes it is expensive but this is something i would buy over and over! Super awesome!! Smells soooo good!!! Any products any scent from l'occitane i'll take it.. my skin feels soooo smooth and soft!!! This is a perfect gift also! Would definetely buy more and collect
EZX Anna C.
A good cream and a wonderful fragrance! The cream well nourishes and quickly gets , not as fat as the classic version, I do not have very dry skin and I'm enough. The aroma is pleasant, cherry blossoms, remains on the skin for a short time .I very like it!
Tiffany M.
This is a really luxurious hand cream that smells SO GOOD. Please note that I typically hate anything that is overly scented but I love this one. I think that this cream smells even better after the original floral fragrance fades a bit. It is not overly moisturizing if your hands are very dry. But this is a great handcream to keep in your purse or makeup bag for everyday use.
Ko C.
Love. Love. Love. I can't go a winter without a tube of this at all. So moisturizing and it will keep my hands hydrated in the cold weathers all day long. The size of the tube is small, and yes, it is pricey in terms of unit price. However, I have never found a hand cream and is as deliciously smelling and moisturizing as this one. This is a must for myself!
Chinaza N.
Is this worth buying?
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Is this one easy to absorb? I've found some other creams kinda thick
Sue D.
Curious. ..is this thin or thick cream ? Also, how quickly does it absorb? Thanks ☺
mariah G.
I have used a similiar product by the brand but never this one. My hands dry very easily unfortunately. Is this long lasting?
Olaa D.