BY L'OCCITANE #7 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!

Soften and protect hands with the Cherry Blossom version of our international best-seller.

The lightly textured formula is non-greasy and contains shea butter, which helps to smooth and moisturize skin. Enriched with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, it leaves skin delicately perfumed.

“It is because cherry blossoms fly away in the first breeze of spring that they are so rare and precious” – Olivier Baussan, L’OCCITANE Founder

Nina F.
I bought this living in a very warm weather and it never felt oily. It absorbed so fast . The smell is really nice and natural and does not cause allergies. I just love this brand. It does not feel bad in your skin and neither cause breakouts or irritates you. Very natural brand for the ones with very delicate skin. Totally recommend it. Worth the price because you apply so little you dont need a whole lot. Plus the packaging is very useful.
Chynna N.
San Mateo
I love this hand cream. It’s so soft and it smells really good. My only problem is that the price is too high. I think they could lower it or make the product bigger. But that’s just my opinion and overall it’s a good hand cream!
Leslie W.
El Monte
This smells so good and the texture is so soft. This product takes away the dryness from my hands. The price is reasonable. I carry this wherever I go just cause I don’t like seeing my hands dry. I would buy this again and also share this with my friends and family.
Crystall C.
This is weird, but my boyfriend actually owns this one and I own the  L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream . If you compare the two, the Cherry Blossom one first off has an AMAZING smell, and it leaves your hand feeling very smooth yet hydrated. It's more of a cooling, lightweight feeling, whereas the shea butter one is more thick, almost oily, and super super moisturizing. I think the Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is perfect to use for all seasons, but especially when it's hotter so you don't feel sticky!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I have this in the mini size, not the regular size like the one pictured. I normally don't buy L'occitane but it was on sale and decided to give it a try. The cherry blossom scent is so different from other cherry blossom creams I've used. It's almost...warm. Now that fall is here I've started using it and it really is helping my dry hands while smelling amazing. And the scent lasts for hours!!!
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this along with the shower gel for christmas, and I am obsessed with it! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft. I like that it doesn't leave my skin sticky. I always put it in my bag so that I can moisturize my hands anywhere I go, since the cold really dries up my hands. I am a huge fan of this cream!
Lucy P.
Miami
This product is amazing . It’s smells beautifully too. I use it about 2 a day for softer hands . The difference between this product and others is that it melts as soon as it gets on your hand which is not bad .
Marissa P.
Scottsdale , AZ
This is my absolute favorite scent out of the entire line! Every time I wear it I get a ton of compliments about the scent! It’s lightweight and does the trick as far as hydration goes, I have dry skin so it needs a lot of moisture.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I love the cherry blossom hand cream. It smells so good and so lightweight. It makes my hands look beautiful and healthy. I use it couple of times throughout the day and it does not goop up on my skin just soaks into my skin. Love
Michelle C.
Sacramento
I love this hand cream I use it everyday because my hands always feel dry and this helps them from cracking. I love the blossom scent also it reminds me of a perfume. I would buy this again it is the perfect size for my purse!
Chinaza N.
Is this worth buying?
Sue D.
Curious. ..is this thin or thick cream ? Also, how quickly does it absorb? Thanks ☺
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Is this one easy to absorb? I've found some other creams kinda thick
mariah G.
I have used a similiar product by the brand but never this one. My hands dry very easily unfortunately. Is this long lasting?
Olaa D.