BY L'OCCITANE #20 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!

Soften and protect hands with the Cherry Blossom version of our international best-seller.

The lightly textured formula is non-greasy and contains shea butter, which helps to smooth and moisturize skin. Enriched with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, it leaves skin delicately perfumed.

“It is because cherry blossoms fly away in the first breeze of spring that they are so rare and precious” – Olivier Baussan, L’OCCITANE Founder

Buy on Sephora*
carolina s.
carolina s.
My hands usually get dry around the winter time, especially after a hot shower. I've been looking for a hand cream for awhile and heard l'occitane makes really great hand creams. I was hesitant to purchase one because I didn't really the scent of it's original flavor.

I was at the airport on my way home and stopped by the l'occitane store since I had some time to kill. To my surprise. they had a cherry blossom flavor. I'm a sucker for floral scents and tried the sample. I loved how smooth it was and the scent was perfect. It wasn't overpowering and smells so sweet. I'm so glad I bought it and it was cheaper at the airport than its retail store!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
I absolutely love this hand lotion. I keep it in my purse for on the go. The first time I used it, it felt kind of oily and like it wasn't really sinking into my skin. However, the more I use it the more I realize it's just a lightweight, but very effective, lotion. It's not heavy like a cream, but leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. The scent is to die for!
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite L'Occitane hand cream scents! It smells amazing- light and floral and somehow exotic. The hand cream itself is also amazing. Absorbs quickly and moisturizes without making you feel greasy. The smell lingers lightly, which is what I like since it's a hand cream not perfume.
Gwen Q.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
The smell is slightly strong but it's very moisturizing. I have very dry and sensitive skin and I love how hydrating this hand cream is. The smell is kind of overpowering at first but fades to a light airy smell after a minute or so after application. I've been using this hand cream for about 4 years now.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Winston Salem, NC
L'Occitane skin creams are fantastic. I put this on my hands at night, and my hands are still moist the next morning. When you first put it on you think it's going to be kind of oily, but it soaks in quickly and just leaves a satin finish behind. I highly recommend giving any L'Occitane product a try!
Iridian C.
Iridian C.
Love love love this hand cream!!! I first found out about from a friend and they let me try it and I immediately loved it!! The smell is great!! It's not too strong and in my opinion it's perfect! I would recommend you get your hands on this!! Also the packaging is absolutely cute!!
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Cherry blossom hand cream is a great moisturizer. It is very gentle on your skin even after multiple uses. I use it whenever my hands are dry, or after I wash them. It was a gift but I don't think that it was too expensive. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Miriam K.
Miriam K.
Smells just like a garden full of cherry blossom trees on a spring day. This hand cream definitely feels soo silky and leaves your hand feelinng super smooth and smelling super florally and fresh. It also comes in a stylish tube and a little bit goes a long way.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Dallas, TX
Walked into this store judt the other month and fell in love with the lotions. This tiny tube is the best lotion ever...i one on the night stand and at the office. It leaves your skin hydrated but NOT greasy. The scents are to die for! Love, love The Vert!
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
Literally the best hand cream for your purse or Bag. It really moisturizes your cuticles and hands, this store Always have sales so this is about 10 bucks. It's gentle and smells amazing!! Definitely recommended for people who wash their hands often.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.
Is this worth buying?
Sue D.
Sue D.
Curious. ..is this thin or thick cream ? Also, how quickly does it absorb? Thanks ☺
María Fernanda S.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Is this one easy to absorb? I've found some other creams kinda thick
mariah G.
mariah G.
I have used a similiar product by the brand but never this one. My hands dry very easily unfortunately. Is this long lasting?
Olaa D.