L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream

by L'Occitane

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!

Soften and protect hands with the Cherry Blossom version of our international best-seller.

The lightly textured formula is non-greasy and contains shea butter, which helps to smooth and moisturize skin. Enriched with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence, it leaves skin delicately perfumed.

“It is because cherry blossoms fly away in the first breeze of spring that they are so rare and precious” – Olivier Baussan, L’OCCITANE Founder

whhich is best hand cream?
is this good for dry hand?
Has anyone used this before? How is it?
Start your review of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream!
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream uploaded by Cosima K.
I was gifted a set of these hand lotions about two years ago for Christmas and they are lovely.  While this particular scent is not quite my preference it is subtle enough to not bother me at all. The lotion itself is both very nourishing but also absorbs quickly, which makes it that goldilocks balance everyone looks for. One thing to note is that this is a thinner consistency than the Shea Butter scent. I can see myself buying this for myself in the future - assuming I actually some day manage to run out of hand cream.
Lexi M.
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream uploaded by Lexi M.
i liked this! pretty standard hand cream, very similar to the bath and body works one. i wish the cap wasnt twist off as it can easily get dropped. the scent wasnt too offensive and it faded pretty quick, so if youre not a fan of fragrance, you shouldn’t mind it too much. a little pricy for what it is though...
Dora D.
Columbus
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream uploaded by Dora D.
I like the smell of it first of all. But there is one thing that really brothers me, I don't know it's only product or not, but the hand cream has something like glitter it it! I don't know why they did this but I don't like it very much. As for moisturizing my hands I think it's not as good as other loccitane products.
Ellie S.
Los Angeles
This cherry blossom hand cream goes everywhere with me. I use it daily and it smells incredible. I can't get enough. Killer combo!
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite hand cream. I love the smell of these for spring and summer. It is a great summer/ spring hand cream and it help keep my hands soft.
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is made by an amazing brand, but the hand cream is over priced. The cherry scent is unpleasant another con- it doesn't sink into the skin and remains a greasy feeling without moisturizing into the skin. And I don't recommend it, I would try Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose hand cream
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
Nice rich hand cream that soothes dry skin. Not too heavy and not at all greasy. Smell is light and fragrant, not overly floral or sweet.
Irina G.
I love how light and fluffy this is. The smell isn't intense and it makes my hands feel really hydrated. I stock up on a few of these during the winter
Briana L.
It wasnt this specific scent but it was one from their Christmas/holiday scent box. I have to say i know this was hand cream but i was desperate to help soothe the dry patches on my face (since yes i didn't do my daily routine that morning). The lotion absorbed right in, made my skin feel unbelievably soft and wasnt greasy at all!Definitely worth the extra money!
Christye G.
Omaha, NE
I use it and a few minutes later, my hands feel dry again. Neutral scent. Nothing special or unique with texture or moisturizing capabilities.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...