2 colors available

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with shea butter and cherry extract from Luberon in Provence, the light texture of the Cherry Blossom Hand Cream sinks quickly into the skin to moisturize and protect. Its delicate scent will take you to the first days of spring in Provence. see more...

Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Cherry blossom hand cream is a great moisturizer. It is very gentle on your skin even after multiple uses. I use it whenever my hands are dry, or after I wash them. It was a gift but I don't think that it was too expensive. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Miriam K.
Miriam K.
Smells just like a garden full of cherry blossom trees on a spring day. This hand cream definitely feels soo silky and leaves your hand feelinng super smooth and smelling super florally and fresh. It also comes in a stylish tube and a little bit goes a long way.
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
Literally the best hand cream for your purse or Bag. It really moisturizes your cuticles and hands, this store Always have sales so this is about 10 bucks. It's gentle and smells amazing!! Definitely recommended for people who wash their hands often.
Migdalia M.
Migdalia M.
Great smelling hand cream. It's a deep and rich moisturizer but doesn't leave your hands greasy. Goes on smooth leaving the feel of silk gloves on your hands.
Liz M.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
Love! love! love! the smell and how soft it leaves my hand. It was given to me as a gift. Great stuff to pensive in m opinion for the small amount you get.
Asmaa A.
Asmaa A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I know a lot of people love these hand creams but I'm just not a fan. The scents are almost always too empowering for me. This was no exception.
Mafe Z.
Mafe Z.
Smells amazing, my hands are soft and L'Occitane knows how to take care of your skin. Literally, you're in good hands.
This lotion feels amazing! The smell alone gets me so relaxed and keeps my hands soft all day long.
zee t.
zee t.
Love this lotion feels so soft on hands. I would recommend it to anyone and a pleasant smell.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product Smells so good! Made my hands feel so soft. I love this product. No complaints!