L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by Yasmeen Y.L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by Sofia A.

BY L'OCCITANE

This floral fruity Eau de Toilette will transport you to the cherry tree-dotted hillsides of southern France with its delicate and fresh scent. A feminine fragrance, it is made with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence.Indulge your senses with notes of freesia, cherry and lily of the valley, underlined by a base of amber and musk that linger.

To use, spray on pulse points of the body, including neck, chest and wrists. For best results, layer your scents: apply the Eau de Toilette after using the Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion.

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette
  • "This smell is a refreshing floral scent that allows for you to be noticed in a subtle way." in 1 review
Annie K.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely adore this product!!!! I actually received this perfume in the L'Occitane Advent Calendar as a Christmas present from my great aunt! I use this everyday! This scent is very feminine and floral. I am completely in love with it! I would recommend it to anyone!
Carmen B.
Columbus
this perfume but l’occitane smells absolutely amazing! it has a more sophisticated scent than most fruity scents i’ve come across or use. i would recommend and i would be a repeat customer. love loccitane
Alexa A.
I love this perfume because it’s light and florally but still a fun scent! It’s a great value compared to most other perfumes which are much more expensive. I’ve been using this for years now and it’s become one of my signature scents!
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful scent. It is not like any other cherry blossom scent. I sampled the smell at Sephora and made my purchase after walking around the store and allowed the perfume to blend with me. I wish it lasted longer but the smell is perfect for summer and spring it really is rather lovely.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Lovely, gorgeous scent. This is my favorite line from L'Occitane. It has a beautiful bottle. The scent is not long lasting however. It fades away after a few hours on my skin. It has a creamy marshmallow cherry scent that is to die for! I wish it lasted longer!
Allison M.
Love this fragrance. It's very rich and unique. One bottle lasts very long but it is a bit pricey. It has a sweet floral scent and very pleasantly lingers all day. I love this brand and the high quality is very apparent!
Shizuka L.
La Crescenta, CA
This smells so incredibly good that I will definitely purchase it again after I finish this current bottle! I also love the quality of this brand. I would recommend this to anyone who loves cherry blossoms!
Jennifer B.
Such a pretty and light floral fragrance that is perfect for spring. It might not be the longest lasting fragrance, but it's appropriate for the warmer months and when you don't want to offend someone around you with a strong fragrance. The bottle is also very pretty!
Victoria P.
Love this scent! I find it to have its own unique cherry blossom smell, unlike most. It's definitely not like bath&body works! I love this perfume. Very light but also very floral.
Jeanine B.
My favorite fragance from L'occitaine. It is a fresh smell. I find it lingers more when you apply it right when you get out of the shower. I defenetly recommend it. It is a little bit on a pricey side but it is worth it.
Annie K.
Morgantown, WV
Where is this product made? Is there an actual L'Occitane store?