L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

by L'Occitane

This floral fruity Eau de Toilette will transport you to the cherry tree-dotted hillsides of southern France with its delicate and fresh scent. A feminine fragrance, it is made with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence.Indulge your senses with notes of freesia, cherry and lily of the valley, underlined by a base of amber and musk that linger.

To use, spray on pulse points of the body, including neck, chest and wrists. For best results, layer your scents: apply the Eau de Toilette after using the Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion.

Where is this product made? Is there an actual L'Occitane store?
Start your review of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette!
Product Highlights
“This smell is a refreshing floral scent that allows for you to be noticed in a subtle way.” in 1 review
Toulouse
This has a fantastic fragrance and I would very much like to buy it but unfortunately it is quite expensive for the quality. It only lasts 1-2 hours on my skin and I don't think it's a good value for the money, you can get a fragrance of much better quality for the same price.
Very fresh and flowery. The scent lasts several hours on clothes and hair. Got very good feedbacks from friends who had never heard of this brand's perfumes. The packaging is beautiful. It smells like spring flowers. I recommend 100%!
trevenans
Très bon produit, l’odeur est très agréable et tient toute la journée , l’odeur de fleurs de cerisier est douce
Istanbul
This came to me as a gift and I loved it. During holiday time they also have a set with the perfume and a hand cream. It is a nice deal, I would reccomend. It has a floral smell. Suitable for summer
Cypress
I love this fragrance!! It's my favorite and has been for years now. Even though I love the roller balls and the smaller products that are easy to throw in my purse and carry around, the eau de toilette is a must-have staple for home.
Ksa - abha
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.
His scent is a combination of fruits and roses From its components: cherry blossom harvested from South Africa, cherry extract from southern France Provence, black currant, frizzia, lily, rose, musk The design of the fragrance is simple and elegant and suggests a soft, pink color Feminine fragrance is closer to daytime odors suitable for morning and afternoon and is excellent for summer Fragrance fragrance gives a sense of cleanliness and recovery The fragrance of its fragrance is firm and stays for a long time in clothes even after washing clothes Available from the same fragrance, rigid fragrance and full body set (lotion - body lotion - hand cream - rigid soap) and candle The price of perfume is approximately 250 riyals 🖤🖤💜💜💜💜🖤🖤🖤 ريحته مزيج من الفواكه مع الورد من مكوناته: زهر الكرز المقطوف من جنوب أفريقيا، خلاصة الكرز من منطقة بروفانس جنوب فرنسا،الكشمش الأسود، ورد الفريسيا وزنبق الوادي و الروز، المسك تصميم العطر و الغطا بسيط و أنيق يوحي بالنعومة ولون موية العطر وردي العطر انثوي أقرب للروائح النهارية مناسب للصباح وبعد الظهر وممتاز لفصل الصيف ريحة العطر تعطي إحساس بالنظافة و الإنتعاش العطر ريحته ثابته وتظل لفترة طويلة في الملابس حتى بعد غسل الملابس تشمينها متوفر من نفس الريحة عطر جامد و مجموعة كاملة للجسم (غسول - لوشن للجسم - كريم يد - صابون جامد) و شمعة سعر العطر تقريباً: 250 ريال
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by Yasmeen Y.
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette L' Occitane's cherry blossom starts off green and airy, reminiscent of a mild, fresh spring day. After a while, delicate soft florals make an appearance, freesia being most prominent. Thankfully, none of the fruity notes appeared on my skin, which I think would have made the scent too sweet. It's a beautiful skinscent that stays green and clean with the lightest touch of musk. Delicate and easy to wear throughout the hottest of weathers. The lasting power of the solid perfume is amazing. The best cherry blossom in my opinion.
San Jose, CA
Sweet and flowery, perfect for spring and for daily wear. It’s long lasting but I typically use another perfume for nighttime. I got this for a discounted price at an outlet store. I like that this smell is not overwhelming, so I use this during work days. I don’t think I’ll buy it again once I run out.
Ballwin, MO
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kristin B.
I received this as part of a gift set and love the smell. Sometimes it leaves my skin red for a couple of minutes, but I have no problems after that. I can’t stand the type of bottle it’s in because I have to turn it over onto my finger and then rub it around my neck. I’d prefer a spray option because I dropped my bottle the other night, and it spilled everywhere. Sad day! (The bottle didn’t break though!)
Philadelphia, PA
One of my go-to perfumes! For me, this scent dries down to a light, floral that isn't too strong, and is perfect for a young, lovely female. You definitely need to give yourself some extra spritz if you want this scent to last, but even then it won't last too long. However, given that I do have difficulty finding perfumes that work with my body chemistry (most perfumes become too heavy on me), this perfume is worth it for me!