L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 8.4 oz uploaded by Ruta M.L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 8.4 oz uploaded by Luana L.

BY L'OCCITANE

A gentle cleanser that can be used as a shower gel or a rich foaming bath, leaving skin delicately perfumed. Enriched with cherry extract from Luberon in Provence, the Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel gently cleanses the skin with a fresh and floral scent that will take you on a journey to the first days of spring in Provence. It produces a luxurious lather and leaves skin soft, fresh, and clean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Floral and feminine, the Cherry Blossom Collection captures the poetic beauty of Provence in the early days of spring. Sweet and juicy top notes of cherry and freesia illuminate the warmer base of wood, amber, and musk. Heart notes of cherry blossom and lily of the valley enable the olfactive journey to truly bloom. see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this shower gel. The scent is heaven sent and although it’s a bit pricey for my budget i still get it once a year to splurge. I don’t use it on a regular basis but i switch on and off between this product and my regular go to affordable shower gel.
Lori L.
Love this shower gel. Received a sample of it from L’Occitane and isednit sparingly because I know the price of a full bottle is out of my range. But as for a shower gel it works great. It cleans my skin effectively but doesn’t strip it of its natural oils making me dry and itchy. Love this product, just wish it was cheaper. L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 8.4 oz
Jessica H.
I love the smell of this product! Loccitane always makes great scented products. I feel like you should get more product for what you pay for because I tend to use it on special occasions instead of everyday because I don’t want to waste it!!
Chau B.
San Francisco, CA
This smells amazing. the color looks so cute. The lid is a bit hard to open at times, though. But the cute bottle and pleasant smell is definitely worth a try.
Nahima A.
This body wash smells very nice and feels greaat on the ski. But in all honesty it is super expensive for no reason. I would have never purchsed this product but I got it as a gift. No i will not purchase it again even though it is amazing, the price is a bummer
Cristel A.
I love this product so much. It is in my pamper routine. It is long lasting, a little goes a long way, love the smell and it last a lot. I think it is a bit pricey but otherwise I love it. It leaves my skin so smooth and fresh and nice. I will definitely repurchase this product again.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love love love this scent is so delicious , i have the bath and shower gel and the eau the toilet and love the aroma is so fancy and sophisticated
nick w.
Love the smell not so artifical like a lot of cherry blossoms. Leaves you so soft and the scent lingers and that's what I like in a body wash
Tami R.
Loccitane always brings the best in their products and this one is not the exception. It smells delicious and keeps my skin smooth and soft
Vanilla M.
I love this scent. A little goes a long way. I follow it up with the shimmer body lotion, it's amazing. No glitter, just a gorgeous glow.