L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 8.4 oz uploaded by Luana L.L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 8.4 oz uploaded by Ruta M.

BY L'OCCITANE

A gentle cleanser that can be used as a shower gel or a rich foaming bath, leaving skin delicately perfumed. Enriched with cherry extract from Luberon in Provence, the Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel gently cleanses the skin with a fresh and floral scent that will take you on a journey to the first days of spring in Provence. It produces a luxurious lather and leaves skin soft, fresh, and clean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Floral and feminine, the Cherry Blossom Collection captures the poetic beauty of Provence in the early days of spring. Sweet and juicy top notes of cherry and freesia illuminate the warmer base of wood, amber, and musk. Heart notes of cherry blossom and lily of the valley enable the olfactive journey to truly bloom. see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Cristel A.
I love this product so much. It is in my pamper routine. It is long lasting, a little goes a long way, love the smell and it last a lot. I think it is a bit pricey but otherwise I love it. It leaves my skin so smooth and fresh and nice. I will definitely repurchase this product again.
Nahima A.
This body wash smells very nice and feels greaat on the ski. But in all honesty it is super expensive for no reason. I would have never purchsed this product but I got it as a gift. No i will not purchase it again even though it is amazing, the price is a bummer
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love love love this scent is so delicious , i have the bath and shower gel and the eau the toilet and love the aroma is so fancy and sophisticated
Vanilla M.
I love this scent. A little goes a long way. I follow it up with the shimmer body lotion, it's amazing. No glitter, just a gorgeous glow.
Anabel M.
The scent of this product isso fine and delicious. One of their best. Is a long-lasting scent. Love it. Not so sure about the price.
Joie Marie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Floods my bathroom with yummy smelling goodness. It feels like a spa whenever I use this. Will buy again once it's on sale. Haha
Monica B.
Soft yet extremely refreshing scent. That lingers on your skin throughout the day. My daughters and I LOVE this scent!
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
This smells exactly like cherry blossoms and this smell lingers all day! Bubbles up nicely as well.
Chau B.
San Francisco, CA
This smells amazing. the color looks so cute. The lid is a bit hard to open at times, though. But the cute bottle and pleasant smell is definitely worth a try.
nick w.
Love the smell not so artifical like a lot of cherry blossoms. Leaves you so soft and the scent lingers and that's what I like in a body wash