BY L'OCCITANE

Awaken your senses with a burst of fresh cherry blossoms as you gently cleanse your skin with our Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel. Evoking the first days of spring, its fragrance is enhanced with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence. When used as a shower gel, a foaming base ensures a luxurious lather, and skin is left delicately perfumed.

When used in the bath, it transforms into a rich foam, which releases the delicate and enveloping fragrance of Cherry Blossom.

• Is this something u would buy for yourself or for someone...1 Answers
Buy on Dermstore
  • "The cherry blossom scent is so perfect and is one of my favorites from this brand!" in 2 reviews
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I looove Loccitane specially for their shower gels! The fragrance is always so decent and not fake that I rarely use perfume afterwards. And if then it would be a matching one. I actually got a limited edition of Cherry Blossom and it was Red Cherry, basically more intense. What is great about Loccitane shower gels overall they are super hydrating. And the smell actually last all day or night in a nice not overpowering way. I understand it's pricey but you don't really need much and you can keep it for some extra occasions and not have it as a daily thing.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this shower gel. The scent is heaven sent and although it’s a bit pricey for my budget i still get it once a year to splurge. I don’t use it on a regular basis but i switch on and off between this product and my regular go to affordable shower gel.
Marie C.
New York
Love this shower gel! It lathers up so well and has the sweetest, most amazing scent. It’s totally effective at cleansing my body. I wouldn’t buy it if it wasn’t on sale, but it’s not crazy expensive either!
Lelu F.
yukon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you want to pamper yourself this is the way to go. Loccitane has the best shower gels that smells heavenly clean💕 It is so hard to explain how I enjoy everyone of the scents from almond oil to cherry blossom. Natural but still high performance ingredients made the products so unique. It just leaves my skin beautiful, clean, nourished and radiant!
Mariya A.
Roselle, IL
All natural and a great alternative to any harmful, strong -scented products! The scent is not too strong but just enough. You will be smelling great after using this product!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So relaxing! I got this in a set for Christmas and it’s my absolute favorite I love Japanese cherry blossom from bath and body works but I love this scent a little bit more! It gives a lot of bubbles and gives off a sweet yet subtle cherry blossom scent I always feel relaxed after a bath using this product
Lili S.
Palm Desert
The sent is just enough to make you feel like you're in Japan as you shower with warm water in your bathroom. Perfect sent that lingers throughout the day, leaving your skin moisturized and fresh.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this shower gel. Received a sample of it from L’Occitane and isednit sparingly because I know the price of a full bottle is out of my range. But as for a shower gel it works great. It cleans my skin effectively but doesn’t strip it of its natural oils making me dry and itchy. Love this product, just wish it was cheaper. L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath And Shower Gel
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Está marca es súper fresca y natural, los distintos productos L'occitane siempre siguen esa misma línea y he probado varios, este último es un polvo perfumado y brillante que perfuma a la vez que da una apariencia más fresca.
Jessica H.
I love the smell of this product! Loccitane always makes great scented products. I feel like you should get more product for what you pay for because I tend to use it on special occasions instead of everyday because I don’t want to waste it!!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this something u would buy for yourself or for someone else for a gift?