L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath And Shower Gel

by L'Occitane

Awaken your senses with a burst of fresh cherry blossoms as you gently cleanse your skin with our Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel. Evoking the first days of spring, its fragrance is enhanced with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence. When used as a shower gel, a foaming base ensures a luxurious lather, and skin is left delicately perfumed.

When used in the bath, it transforms into a rich foam, which releases the delicate and enveloping fragrance of Cherry Blossom.

Good shower gel?
Is this something u would buy for yourself or for someone else for a gift?
Start your review of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath And Shower Gel!
Product Highlights
“The cherry blossom scent is so perfect and is one of my favorites from this brand!” in 2 reviews
Oakland , MI
I absolutely love this shower gel. The scent is heaven sent and although it’s a bit pricey for my budget i still get it once a year to splurge. I don’t use it on a regular basis but i switch on and off between this product and my regular go to affordable shower gel.
Naples, FL
I stopped using fragrance body washes and then I found this. It is light and delicate not over powering and a little goes a long way. I feel clean which was one of my reasons for not using fragrance body washes.
Raritan, NJ
My skin is very sensitive. I’m all for clean and organic products. I am a lush lover but l’occitane is basically the high end version of lush. These products are fantastic but like I said just more on the pricey side
Ballwin, MO
This is truly my favorite scent of all time. It never gets old. I smell so good after my shower. The only reason it didn’t score a 5 was because it’s so darn expensive. I’m fortunate to have received it as a gift.
I love the smell of this shower gel. Some shower gels can be slightly irritating to my sensitive skin but I’ve never had an issue with this. It is a pleasant and cheery smell and the bottle lasts for a decent amount of time.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath And Shower Gel uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.
Está marca es súper fresca y natural, los distintos productos L'occitane siempre siguen esa misma línea y he probado varios, este último es un polvo perfumado y brillante que perfuma a la vez que da una apariencia más fresca.
Columbus, OH
This scent is one of my favorites and I love using this product. I use it everyday and it is simply the best. It is a little pricey but you can't put a price on the best.
Clackamas , OR
Love the smell of this shower gel. I’m obsessed with everything they make though. Made me feel super clean and didn’t disappoint. More on the expensive side, so I don’t use it every day. Would recommend if you want to smell amazing!
New York
Love this shower gel! It lathers up so well and has the sweetest, most amazing scent. It’s totally effective at cleansing my body. I wouldn’t buy it if it wasn’t on sale, but it’s not crazy expensive either!
This shower gel has such a nice and strong scent and it bubbles up into a really nice lather. I haven’t used it as a bath gel. It is a little bit on the pricier side but it’s worth it! I would recommend