BY L'OCCITANE

An ultra-nourishing spot treatment to soften even the driest skin. Use on elbows, lips, cuticles, feet, and even hair! This 100% natural origin, certified organic* Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It is produced in a fair trade agreement with cooperatives of women in Burkina Faso (West Africa).

Certified organic* and attested fair trade** from Ecocert, this irreplaceable beauty balm helps to protect, soften and nourish dry and dehydrated skin. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E.

*certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com

**according to EFT standards available at www.ecocert.com

How to Use Shea Butter:

5. Protect skin form harsh elements
  6. Soothe after sun
  7. Tame frizzy hair
  8. Groom eyebrows

Tips & Tricks: Pure Shea Butter helps soften and protect skin from head-to-toe! Melt in palm of hands before applying. Can be used on face, lips, body and hair.

Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parii (Shea) Butter - Tocopherol

L'Occitane Certified Organic Pure Shea Butter
  • "This product is really intensely hydrating and is great for dry, cracked, rough skin, especially as an overnight treatment -- not something you want to slather on during the day as it does take quite a while to absorb. I do like that it's completely unscented since it is refined, not raw, Shea Butter (and as compared L'Occitane's other Shea Butter products, which have a nice powdery scent). Plus, the large tin lasts forever because a little goes a long, LONG way. I like the tiny travel-sized tin as a lip balm!" in 38 reviews
  • "I like to use this product on my very dry skin. I also used it on my belly when I was pregnant. A little hard to get out of the container, but well worth it. " in 19 reviews
  • "This is the holy grail for people who have dry and sensitive skin. It is perfect for those who also have eczema. It is super moisturizing and soft. You only need a tiny amount to rub it into the skin. The shea butter instantly melts into an oil texture when it gets in contact with the skin. This oily greasy feeling does take a bit of time to go away. But it is all worth. I recommend this product for those who work with their hands a lot. " in 4 reviews
  • "I carry a small tube in my purse pretty much everywhere I go. It works so great at moisturizing my skin without feeling greasy and it absorbs quickly! " in 4 reviews
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure real organic Shea butter that comes in a travel friendly tin. It is like a magical product. Hydrates, heals and protects skin. You can use it head to toe anywhere. I used in on my baby’s eczema too. Does not have any fragranced smell just plain Shea but awesome. I even used it to unlock my car since my keywhole was frozen. All I did was put a little Shea butter on the key and unlocked my frozen door like magic
Caity K.
Hershey, PA
This is a bit difficult to put on but it keeps your skin moisturizer all day long! It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I lotion up my baby bump with this and so far have avoided stretch marks.
Katie M.
Fairview Park, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is HEAVENLY! I am always very concerned about the types of lotions and other liquids I put on my skin and this L'Occitane Certified Organic Pure Shea Butter goes on really nice and keeps my skin moisturized to help prevent stretch marks and dryness.
Reina M.
Jersey City
Love that it’s organic. Very moisturizing and nourishing. I have eczema, so it helps sooth and moisturize my dry patches all over my body. Love using this on my cuticles as well. Takes me forever to go through one of these tins.
Erica R.
Dalton, GA
Recently tried this lotion because of a YouTube influencer and I bought it while the VIB Rouge sale was happening at Sephora and I do not regret my purchase. It smells and feels so good!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm in love with this product! This shea butter is so moisturizing and conditioning. I recently purchased it to care for my dry, scaling lips after an allergy reaction and I was stunned. It healed my lips after a day of use! My lips are now soft and silky because of this. I use this product on my elbows and dry areas on the skin also. Shea butter has so many beneficial uses, this one has my heart. Love it.
Paula C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best ever little balm for your pocket! It's really moisturizing and protective. I got it at Sephora but you can purchase it from L'Occitane as well. It doesn't have shimmer, so you can put it anywhere on your body/face. It's pure and it's lasts for ever. You only need a tiny bit. Works on any cracked skin, dry or eczema. Highly recommend!
Kim S.
I really like Locccitane products. They can be pricey which is kind of the major negative but they are really good quality. They are super gentle and moisturizing and really great for the harsh winter months.

I also always love the smell of their products it is just such a comforting smell.
Eunmi L.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is awesome for dry skin and can be used anywhere from elbows, heels, cuticles, to lips. It nourishes and heals dry and cracked skin and super portable in its compact case. Just need to heat it up by rubbing it a bit since it comes solid.
Mary O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all products from L'occitane! This stuff makes your hands super soft and not at all greasy! I love all their natural products and the fragrance is always fresh, not perfumey or floral, just clean and feminine. I love their stores too. what a place.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in the early stages of pregnancy but want to get a head start on preventing stretch marks. I was wondering had anyone used this for pregnancy? What are your thoughts about it? Thanks!
dode o.
Riyadh , Wadi al ammariyah
Love this brand and the product but hope to try this soon L'Occitane Certified Organic Pure Shea Butter

Amazon