BY L'OCCITANE #49 in Lotion

An ultra-nourishing spot treatment to soften even the driest skin. Use on elbows, lips, cuticles, feet, and even hair! This 100% natural origin, certified organic* Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It is produced in a fair trade agreement with cooperatives of women in Burkina Faso (West Africa). Certified organic* and attested fair trade** from Ecocert, this irreplaceable beauty balm helps to protect, soften and nourish dry and dehydrated skin. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E. *

• I am in the early stages of pregnancy but want to get a head star...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This tiny little .35 ounce jar packs a lot of power. I was so pleasantly surprised when I used it . After just a couple I uses I started noticing a difference in my psoriasis. The spots on my hands and elbows improved significantly. This is a product I will definitely be adding to my daily routine. I would 100% recommend it. If u have dry skin or suffer from eczema or psoriasis, this product could help u a lot, along with whatever your Dr has you on of course. IRS great for get some n try it out!!
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the holy grail for people who have dry and sensitive skin. It is perfect for those who also have eczema. It is super moisturizing and soft. You only need a tiny amount to rub it into the skin. The shea butter instantly melts into an oil texture when it gets in contact with the skin. This oily greasy feeling does take a bit of time to go away. But it is all worth. I recommend this product for those who work with their hands a lot.
Mellanie W.
Mellanie W.
I love the products of this brand, it is worthwhile to buy the. Since they last a long time, all that I bought work to perfection. This cream won't dissapoint if your skin is dried off usually with facility, with apply a little in the necessary area you will see the chance the firdt time that you use. The packing is beautiful which I love and the smell can feel in their just measure. Highly recommended!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I know the price is higher but it's definitely worth it + I have the product for a really long time. I like to use it on my cracked lips when I go to sleep and when I wake up my lips are almost healed! It's great for any dry spots on your body, dry scratched nose after cold or you can massage it into skin around your nails. Little handy helper :)
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This product you can find it only on Loccitane stores, this product is a butter, I don't like the smell, for me smell like a candle, with a small amount you can hydrate a large area, I used this product at night, on my legs and feets, and the next day you can feel them really soft, if you have dry skin I recommend it!
Jo B.
Jo B.
Mullins, SC
So you have dry skin? So do I!!!!!!! This is also one of my go to products especially for the winter. Wonderful on cuticles and nails- put on feet and then put on socks- I have used sparingly on my hair. Love products that multi-task. Did I mention as lip moisturizer? Especially after a sugar scrub...
Maria P.
Maria P.
It comes in a small tin which I carry around in my purse when I need it. It is a little bit greasy but will absorb, I usually use a tissue if I put too much on since a little goes a long way. I got it in a kit from Sephora that I enjoyed but I don't know if I like enough to buy it again.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this Shea butter every winter and I must admit it has never failed my dry skin. It's lightweight and not sticky so I don't feel like I'm wearing a butter. I love to use it right after I shave because it makes my legs feel so good. You can use this head to toe with no consequences
annie f.
annie f.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great product. I have used this pure shea butter all over my body. it can be applied to lips, body, hand legs and any where that dry. i love to use this product around my nail when ever it's cracked. it make feel a little greasy but it leave your skin moisturize all day.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
I love how amazing this pure shea butter is. I use it every night on my lips and on my cuticles... the next day I wake up with smooth lips and amazing hands. I would love it if it were a bit cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in the early stages of pregnancy but want to get a head start on preventing stretch marks. I was wondering had anyone used this for pregnancy? What are your thoughts about it? Thanks!