BY L'OCCITANE

An ultra-nourishing spot treatment to soften even the driest skin. Use on elbows, lips, cuticles, feet, and even hair! This 100% natural origin, certified organic* Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It is produced in a fair trade agreement with cooperatives of women in Burkina Faso (West Africa). Certified organic* and attested fair trade** from Ecocert, this irreplaceable beauty balm helps to protect, soften and nourish dry and dehydrated skin. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E. *certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com **according to EFT standards available at www.ecocert.comHow to use Shea Butter?1. Soften dry feet2. Nourish cuticles3. Apply as lip balm4. Soothe after shaving5. Protect skin form harsh elements6. Soothe after sun7. Tame frizzy hair8. Groom eyebrowsWATCH NOW: Certified Organic Shea Butter with Jennifer Chiu

• I am in the early stages of pregnancy but want to get a head star...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
There's a reason you'll always see this pop up in magazines and other beauty favorite lists. Truly, good stuff. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because in the winter I do find it works BEST with the matching shea oil, which is of course another step (and product). Overall, great product and recommend!
Elena S.
El Cajon, CA
RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT.  This will make your skin feel so super soft and smooth.  I lather this all over my body.  I was able to purchase it at a local L'Occitane store at my nearest mall.  I will definitely be repurchasing this product and highly recommend to my friends!
Priscilla H.
Salinas , CA
This shea butter is true to it's name. It goes on like butter and is truly moisturizing. The trick is to warm it up in your hands because it is initially in solid form. It has a nice, clean scent. It protects your skin from dryness.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
This stuff is seriously amazing. It's so worth the price and has seriously been a blessing in the fall and winter (the super dry months). It smells amazing and feels so great each time I use it. Try out this product if you haven't!
Anique T.
Bronx, NY
All I can say about this product is that it is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Smells sooooo good. Works wonders on skin. It’s a bit expensive but it really worth the money. Skin is smooth all day long. And a little goes a long way
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
This is the classic. The you-can’t-get-better-than-this moisturizer. Just enough scent and it’s a downright luxurious feel in the skin. You pay for its quality but it really is worth every penny.
Erica R.
Dalton, GA
Recently tried this lotion because of a YouTube influencer and I bought it while the VIB Rouge sale was happening at Sephora and I do not regret my purchase. It smells and feels so good!
Candace A.
I like L'Occitane a lot, but the shea butter is basic and lackluster.  There are much cheaper options, that work better. So, I purchased it once, and I haven't bought since.
Kira C.
Woodside, NY
Great product for dry skin. My mom also uses it for cracked heels. It works really well for all body during winter time. Moisturizer without a greasy remain. Also has a nice light pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend to try it .
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product arrived quickly from being ordered online, with some yummy free samples! Easy to apply, smells devine, left skin so soft and I was sad when it was finished
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in the early stages of pregnancy but want to get a head start on preventing stretch marks. I was wondering had anyone used this for pregnancy? What are your thoughts about it? Thanks!