BY L'OCCITANE

An ultra-nourishing spot treatment to soften even the driest skin. Use on elbows, lips, cuticles, feet, and even hair! This 100% natural origin, certified organic* Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It is produced in a fair trade agreement with cooperatives of women in Burkina Faso (West Africa). Certified organic* and attested fair trade** from Ecocert, this irreplaceable beauty balm helps to protect, soften and nourish dry and dehydrated skin. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E. *certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com **according to EFT standards available at www.ecocert.comHow to use Shea Butter?1. Soften dry feet2. Nourish cuticles3. Apply as lip balm4. Soothe after shaving5. Protect skin form harsh elements6. Soothe after sun7. Tame frizzy hair8. Groom eyebrowsWATCH NOW: Certified Organic Shea Butter with Jennifer Chiu

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This product is really intensely hydrating and is great for dry, cracked, rough skin, especially as an overnight treatment -- not something you want to slather on during the day as it does take quite a while to absorb. I do like that it's completely unscented since it is refined, not raw, Shea Butter (and as compared L'Occitane's other Shea Butter products, which have a nice powdery scent). Plus, the large tin lasts forever because a little goes a long, LONG way. I like the tiny travel-sized tin as a lip balm!" in 38 reviews
  • "I like to use this product on my very dry skin. I also used it on my belly when I was pregnant. A little hard to get out of the container, but well worth it. " in 19 reviews
  • "This is the holy grail for people who have dry and sensitive skin. It is perfect for those who also have eczema. It is super moisturizing and soft. You only need a tiny amount to rub it into the skin. The shea butter instantly melts into an oil texture when it gets in contact with the skin. This oily greasy feeling does take a bit of time to go away. But it is all worth. I recommend this product for those who work with their hands a lot. " in 4 reviews
  • "I carry a small tube in my purse pretty much everywhere I go. It works so great at moisturizing my skin without feeling greasy and it absorbs quickly! " in 4 reviews
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
There's a reason you'll always see this pop up in magazines and other beauty favorite lists. Truly, good stuff. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because in the winter I do find it works BEST with the matching shea oil, which is of course another step (and product). Overall, great product and recommend!
Elena S.
El Cajon, CA
RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT.  This will make your skin feel so super soft and smooth.  I lather this all over my body.  I was able to purchase it at a local L'Occitane store at my nearest mall.  I will definitely be repurchasing this product and highly recommend to my friends!
Eunmi L.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is awesome for dry skin and can be used anywhere from elbows, heels, cuticles, to lips. It nourishes and heals dry and cracked skin and super portable in its compact case. Just need to heat it up by rubbing it a bit since it comes solid.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
This stuff is seriously amazing. It's so worth the price and has seriously been a blessing in the fall and winter (the super dry months). It smells amazing and feels so great each time I use it. Try out this product if you haven't!
Anique T.
Bronx, NY
All I can say about this product is that it is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Smells sooooo good. Works wonders on skin. It’s a bit expensive but it really worth the money. Skin is smooth all day long. And a little goes a long way
Erica R.
Dalton, GA
Recently tried this lotion because of a YouTube influencer and I bought it while the VIB Rouge sale was happening at Sephora and I do not regret my purchase. It smells and feels so good!
Candace A.
I like L'Occitane a lot, but the shea butter is basic and lackluster.  There are much cheaper options, that work better. So, I purchased it once, and I haven't bought since.
Kira C.
Woodside, NY
Great product for dry skin. My mom also uses it for cracked heels. It works really well for all body during winter time. Moisturizer without a greasy remain. Also has a nice light pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend to try it .
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm in love with this product! This shea butter is so moisturizing and conditioning. I recently purchased it to care for my dry, scaling lips after an allergy reaction and I was stunned. It healed my lips after a day of use! My lips are now soft and silky because of this. I use this product on my elbows and dry areas on the skin also. Shea butter has so many beneficial uses, this one has my heart. Love it.
Paula C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best ever little balm for your pocket! It's really moisturizing and protective. I got it at Sephora but you can purchase it from L'Occitane as well. It doesn't have shimmer, so you can put it anywhere on your body/face. It's pure and it's lasts for ever. You only need a tiny bit. Works on any cracked skin, dry or eczema. Highly recommend!
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in the early stages of pregnancy but want to get a head start on preventing stretch marks. I was wondering had anyone used this for pregnancy? What are your thoughts about it? Thanks!
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Love this brand and the product but hope to try this soon L'Occitane Certified Organic Pure Shea Butter