BY L'OCCITANE

Made without alcohol or aluminum salts, this deodorant glides on easily and dries quickly. It perfumes the skin with a fresh and energizing scent, while efficiently preventing body odor. Skin feels soft, and the body has a sense of well-being throughout the day.

Tips: Use daily on a clean and dry skin.

Ingredients: Organic Cédrat extract from CorsicaNo alcohol, No aluminum salts, No BHA, No BHT, No EDTA, No formol or formaldehyde, No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No phtalates, No silicone, No synthetic colorants, No triclosan

Kirsten C.
Pretty good for a natural deodorant. It doesn't last as long and can apply white I like that the scent is pretty neutral so men and women can use it. I wouldn't re purchase because of the price. null
Annie A.
I purchased this for my husband who was looking for an aluminum free/alcohol free deodorant. I picked this up at Sephora for around $20. I was so excited for him to try it, the reviews were awesome! He used it for about a week and it wasn't strong smelling, so he liked it even more. Until it burned his skin. There are red and raw marks all over his under arms. Sadly, I have to return it and he has since stopped using it. Super disappointing!
Tracy S.
Loogootee, IN
I love this deodorant, and I'm a female. I purchased it from Sephora when I was on the hunt for an aluminum-free deodorant. The packaging is nice, and it smells very nice -- not overly masculine. I would definitely buy this again.
Gizem G.
I love this scent and texture is like a cream. It dries quickly and stays long. Definitely a unisex product. I bought for my boyfriend and then for myself too.