BY L'OCCITANE

Leaves both body and hair thoroughly cleansed and reinvigorated. With nourishing Shea Butter for bonus moisturization, and Cade complex of authentic, Provence-derived juniper, sandalwood, Immortelle and rosemary essential oils create a purifying zing.

David M.
El Paso
Soooo good! I️ love how it leaves my skin, and smells delish. The price is definitely worth it and I️ used it everyday until I️ ran out. I️ got it at Sephora and was obsessed. I️ totally recommend it!
Paul S.
Love this product ..leaves me smelling very good even after hours at work........would buy this again.boughr mine at Macy's. At a good price
Thayanne B.
Malden
Produto legal... fez bastante diferença na pele. Adoro usar porque ele hidrata sempre. Muito satisfeita
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
Probably one of my favorite shower gels. It does tend to make my skin feel a bit dry at times but most of the time I love it.
Natacha G.
Purchased at sephora. Perfect for extremely dry skin, doesn't leave skin feeling slippery or sticky but rather sinks into skin. I have very sensitive skin and used it up to 3-4 times a week and did not see it irritating my skin.
Elizabeth M.
One of my favorite products. Versatile and definitely worth the high price tag. A little Goes a long way. It's a gentle formula that works well for sensitive skin. I purchased it from the L'Occitane boutique and will definitely buy again.
Cathrine L.
Clyde, TX
It makes my hair look good and smeel good. My body looks nice and shiny soft and smooth.
Mary B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is geared more toward men, but this has an incredible fruity scent that appeals to me just as much as my guy.
Justine J.
Orlando, FL
Shea Butter line is very rich and moisturizing. the bar soap and lip balm are my favorites from the collection.
Vickie R.
Nice smell and good coverage. Left skin soft, but found feeling didn't last that long.