BY L'OCCITANE

L'Occitane Cade Shaving Gel - 5.1 oz Brand New It transforms into a silky foam for a precise shave on all types of beards. It protects the skin from the sharp blade and helps reduce the sensations of irritation and tightness. Cade Shaving Gel Features:...

Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
my skin got those red dots when I would shave, and after using this shaving gel it was like  godsent! It was literally amazing, it was a good value for price and the packaging made it easy to pack in my bags, and i love it and i would recommend and buy it again 100%!
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
Though spendy, I lived the way this gel left my legs feeling as well as my underarms. If I can afford to, I'll keep buying this instead of Skintimate.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
This shaving gel makes me skin rubbery and sticky. I like to use gels on my legs for a smooth shave and I seem to always get a weird finish on my legs. It irritates my skin also. The packaging is lovely but I do think it’s over priced for what it is. It should be around £2 in my eyes
Josué G.
Annandale, VA
I purchased this for my personal use at home and we loved it. It met her expectations. I would purchase this again.