BY L'OCCITANE

New Thicker and Creamier Improved Formula Enriched with purifying and invigorating organic CADE essential oil, protecting shea butter and moisturizing* vegetable-based glycerin, CADE Shaving Cream transforms into a creamy lather for an extra gentle shave that leaves skin clean and smooth. * upper layers of the epidermis

Tips & Tricks: Wet the face with hot water. Apply a nut-size amount of cream to the beard. Create a luxurious lather by massaging, or use with L'Occitane Natural Bristle Shaving Brush dipped in warm water. With light pressure, shave in the direction of hair growth, thoroughly rinsing razor in warm water between strokes. After shaving, rinse face and neck with cold water. Pat skin dry with a towel and apply Cade After Shave Balm.

Tip: For an extra-protective barrier between razor and skin, apply Cade Travel Oil to beard in upward strokes before applying Cade Shaving Cream.

Dani F.
This cream is fantastic; soft and great smelling. I don't use it often though, due to the one downside, which is the price! Shaving creams shouldn't be too expensive, and to continue repurchasing this would make my money disappear!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I absolutely love this line. In particular, my husband only uses L'Occitane Cade lotion (I forget what the actual name of it is, but it's the lotion). We stumbled upon it while we were in Las Vegas. He forgot to pack lotion and it was super humid. Our hotel had a L'Occitane boutique so I picked one up for him and he won't use anything else. It smells great and makes his skin feel super smooth.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this brand, a little pricey but so worth what you pay! Super good quality!
Amy P.
Mt Denson , NS
I live this product and its brand. Its a
Reliable brand. I recommend it to everyone.

Amazon