L'Occitane Cade After Shave Balm uploaded by Robert L.L'Occitane Cade After Shave Balm uploaded by Julia B.

BY L'OCCITANE #65 in After Shave

Redefines after-shave comfort. Extraordinary blend of Shea Butter and birchwood sap extract helps resist redness, razor burn and feelings of tightness. Our signature Cade complex of juniper, sandalwood, Immortelle and rosemary essential oils purify skin to clean and soothe nicks and breakouts. Light and fluid texture quickly absorbs without a trace of tackiness.

Buy on L'Occitane
Robert L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how this one smells. I almost hate using because I don't want to run out. It smells really good. Goes on smooth. Makes my face smooth and soft.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My husband and I are huge fans of L'Occitane's CADE line. In particular, my husband only uses L'Occitane Cade lotion. It smells great and makes his skin feel super smooth.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Smells incredible and my sensitive-skinned SO has no complaints, and likes how soft and smooth it makes his skin feel after a shave using a straight razor.
Fernando P.
I use this one for a year. I love this balm. Smells really well and it's very refreshing.
Yannell D.
personalmente no hay un solo producto de esta marca que no me guste es calidad por todos los  lados, las fragancias son exquisitas la presentación ni se diga y sus productos son increíbles, uso mucho sus cremas de mano y sus perfumes para interiores y me encantan!
Julia B.
Toronto
My husband uses this one, the balm keeps his skin moisturized even in the winter.. I am not even talking about the amazing smell that both of us enjoy
Jessica Z.
Toronto, ON
I got this for my boyfriend after smelling it in the store and it works wonders. He has oily skin but it really dries up after shaving and then breaks out a lot. After using this cream the breakout stopped completely and it smells delicious!
Kerri M.
Calgary
This smells so good on my hubby. Plus it leaves his skin so soft after shaving.