L'Occitane Brightening Shield SPF 40 / PA+++ uploaded by Diane L.L'Occitane Brightening Shield SPF 40 / PA+++ uploaded by Diane L.

BY L'OCCITANE

A weightless non-oily sunscreen Contains organic immortelle essential oil for anti-wrinkle anti-free radical & firming benefits Blended with bellis perennis extract & vitamin C to even & illuminate skin Infused with UV filters of mineral origin to protect skin against UV rays Plus sunflower oil rice loaf & ivy extracts to combat harmful effects of pollution Prevents future signs of aging Skin appears sleeker firmer in a youthful glow

L'Occitane Brightening Shield SPF 40 / PA+++
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product because it protects my skin and makes it feel soft, moist, and a glowing. It was very effective, and it is a little expensive for my budget at the moment, but I would buy it all the time if I could.
member-8b07983c1
This is very refreshing on those hot muggy days. Also feels great when the heat is running in the cold months and everything is dry.
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Apesar de 05 estrelas, por saber que é um produto de excelente qualidade. Gostaria de recebê-lo. Já solicitei brinde várias vezes e não recebi. Como podemos consumir um produto sem prová-lo? Ainda um produto de custo tão alto como desta linha? Fica difícil!
Diane L.
Milton, ON
This product brightens my face and it helps my skin to look so fresh. It has spf40 which is a great sun protection. The smell is good, the color is white and the texture is a bit runny. Over all the product is excellent and i would recommend this product to anyone, someone and everybody. 😀👌
Rebecca M.
Toronto
I like this one, and smells and feels great! I gave a 3.5 because I'm loyal to another spray :)