BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A non-oily, protective hand lotion that smooths the skin, evens skintone, and reduces the appearance of age spots. The Brightening Hand Care SPF 15 contains immortelle essential oil to stimulate collagen production to fill in wrinkles, daisy extract to even skintone and reduce age spots, and UV filters to protect hands against harmful effects of sun rays. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates In a satisfaction test on 34 women over four weeks: - 100% experienced infinitely soft hands - 94% experienced immediately smoothed hands - 82% noticed hands were more even-toned and radiant

Francisco A.
Best hand care product ever, it makes your hands feel really soft, it smells really good, and if use it in the right amount it can last forever.

rose r.
I got this in a sephora sun safety set. It smells nice. It doesn't moisturize nearly as well as other loccitane hand creams though.
Selena B.
Hesperia, CA
It leaves your hands feeling super smooth. My hands aren't really rough but with this lotion makes you hands feel extra soft.
Lily C.
I did notice over time that my hands do look more youthful and smooth. With consistency you'll love this.
Chantal D.
Hempstead, NY
OMG AMAZING!! buy buy buy . Always use this for my hands , and not to mention it leaves them soft .
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
This product has literally changed my life.  As I get older, which we all do, I have noticed that the skin on my hands looks more damaged with sun spots and wrinkles.  This hand cream really helps in diminishing those for me.  Love it and will re-purchase again
Lauren D.
I use this one in the spring and summer simply because my hands are in gloves in the fall and winter months when I'm outside. I keep it in my bag and use when I'm out and about. It has that scent I love. Of all the lines and all the scents, the immortelle essential oil scent is by far my favorite. It's so refreshing and natural smelling.
Janice C.
No need to say anything for this. I like the added sunscreen to this, because then I can just put on one product, rather than their hand cream along with a different sunscreen.

I also like how there's no added oily feeling to it.
Zharia O.
Los Angeles, CA
Anything L'Occitane is going to get a great review from me, because their products never fail to disappoint. This was no exception. It was great. I'd buy it again!
anna n.
Livermore, CA
It works pretty well but it's super expensive fir the amount you get. I've had other products that work just as well but aren't nearly that expensive