L'Occitane Bonne Mere Honey Soap uploaded by Ness D.

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with honey from Provence, the Bonne Mère Honey Soap gently cleanses the skin without drying. Our formula contains a sustainable and eco-friendly palm oil which is RSPO*-certified. Pampered daily, skin is soft, supple and lightly scented.

Advice: Start by producing enough foam to apply to your skin. Do this by splashing water on your hands. Then take the soap between your hands and rub for about 15 seconds until you have some foam on your hands.

Set the bar of soap down and continue to rub your hands together until a nice, creamy foam has been worked. Apply to damp skin. Massage your hands or the whole body then rinse thoroughly with water while continuing to massage.

Ingredients: Sodium Palmate** - Sodium Palm Kernelate** - Aqua/water** - Glycerin** - Parfum/fragrance - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil** - Mel/honey** - Sodium Citrate - Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate - Aluminum Hydroxide – Tocopherol** - Hexyl Cinnamal - Coumarin - Limonene - Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide** - Ci 77492/iron Oxides** - Ci 19140/yellow 5 Lake

Natasha C.
Wonderful soap that smells delightful and doesn’t dry the skin. It’s not the cheapest soap around, but the ingredients are the best so you get what you pay for. It takes me back to France every time!
andrea t.
florida
Love it. Try it. Moisturizing as all get out. I am partial to l'occitane products as a whole, but I wouldn't buy them if I didn't enjoy the products. Moisturizers and nourished skin, isn't that what we all want?
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
Love the light scent, and for bar so this is grade a 100% best of the best bougie bar soap... so basically, it’s fancy AF. However, it’s Not too crazy pricey when you consider the source is L’Occitan but still it’s basically just bar soap that doesn’t make your skin super squeaky clean like some bar soaps do when they strip your skin of all the oils and moisture. Not bad for bar soap but I am not a bar soap fan. I wouldn’t buy it again because I didn’t Buy it the first time, seeing as how I got it for a gift.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
I purchased this soap bar from L'Occitane recently amongst a package of four. I am very satisfied from the smell, smoothness, and effectiveness. It's honey scent, the cleanliness it produces (converged with smoothness), has caused me tremendous satisfaction. I anticipate purchasing this product in the future.
Sarah T.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I like the scent of the soap, it's not too harsh. But it's also very dry and leaves my skin feeling a little dry as well. Could be just me though. The price wasn't bad at all. I would consider purchasing again as a gift, but not for myself.
Jay M.
Amazing smell, gentle and is nourishing. My favorite bar of soap. It lathers very well. Great price for how long it lasts!
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice 🤔🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍