L'Occitane Body & Hair Fabulous Oil 3.4 oz uploaded by Waleska J.

BY L'OCCITANE

A dry oil that nourishes and softens the body and hair with the delicate scent of shea. This multipurpose dry oil makes the skin soft and supple, and the hair silky and shiny. It is enriched with five percent shea oil, an optimal concentration of shea, and a combination of plant oils (sunflower, baobab, carrot seed) to create a fabulous formula. It is quickly absorbed to leave a satiny finish with a delicate and comforting scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Michelle C.
Rahway, NJ
One of my favorite brands ever i could use just about any one of their products and fall in love with it. But this oil is amazing. I just started getting into oil the past couple years this is by far my fave... Not too heavy, great scent, nourishing for your hair and you can spread the excess on the dry spots on your skin ( i use it on my hands especially in the winter). Definitely worth the money!
Kate D.
Porter, TX
Shea oil for body and hair is easily one of L'occitanes best products, its so easy to use you can spray it on and rub it into the skin or as i do spray a bit in my hands, rub them together and run it through my hair. It really has helped to repair my dry ends as well as keep my skin soft and hydrated
Cezia P.
I only had a sample size of this oil and every-time I use it is when I get out of the shower. This oil smells lovely and leaves my skin felling moisturized. The only con I have about this product is the price $38. If I had the luxury I would totally purchase this item!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Love this brand. I use this product as a body oil and rub it into my skin after I shower. My skin is prone to get dry but this oil just moistens it all over and feels so soft and isn't too watery! Use it sparingly as a little amount goes a long way!
Debbie P.
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I use it on the tips of my hair after I blow dry it to give it a slight shine and also to keep the tips moist so there are less split ends. It offers a nice smell, as do all L'Occitane products!
Ruth V.
Monrovia, CA
I love this product! The scent alone is fantastic, but it does wonders for my skin and hair. I used to get my hair straigtened all the time which would dry it out, but the oil instantly adds moisture and shine.
Alicia H.
Austin, TX
This I s one of my fave lifetime product. Awsome quality. Light way formula gentle nourich your skin. You can order it online at l'occitane.com or one of there store. I like to use it every day at night.
Maryam H.
Los Angeles, CA
Light with an awesome smell. Not greasy and a little lasts a long time. Yes, it's expensive, but you buy about one bottle a year. Love it.
Jessica C.
Kankakee, IL
Smells great and works well. And you only need little bit for your whole body. It was a gift and I would definitely buy again
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
My favoriteeeeee4 brand ever@! I love all their products!! MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC...there isnot a product that they don't rock!!