L'Occitane Body & Hair Fabulous Oil uploaded by Waleska J.

BY L'OCCITANE

A dry oil that nourishes and softens the body and hair with the delicate scent of shea. This multipurpose dry oil makes the skin soft and supple, and the hair silky and shiny. It is enriched with five percent shea oil, an optimal concentration of shea, and a combination of plant oils (sunflower, baobab, carrot seed) to create a fabulous formula. It is quickly absorbed to leave a satiny finish with a delicate and comforting scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Shayvonne J.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This light oil perfect for both body and hair is a bottle of heaven I tell you. It’s so gentle to both my hair and body. I remember when I first tried a sample in Sephora, soon after I was hook. I only use oil for my body so this was the perfect duo needed hair and body. Girls totally a must have.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this oil. It’s one of those products that I splurge myself on but it’s so worth it. I go
To their store to purchase and this product never seemed to disappoint. Definitely would recommend to others
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love multitaskers, and this one is fabulous. The fact that you can use it on both your body and your hair is great! It keeps your hair nice and shiny on the ends, and locks moisture into your skin when you use moisturizer first.
Natalie B.
Towson, MD
I bought this product and was told it would work as a heat protectant and de-frizzed. Be careful how much you use, too much will leave a dressy film and leave your hair in clumps. I do love how this can be used on hair and skin!
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This is a good multi purpose oil. I've used this to mix in with my body lotion to increase hydration especially in the winter time. This is good to also use at the ends of dry/brittle ends of your hair.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Love this brand. I use this product as a body oil and rub it into my skin after I shower. My skin is prone to get dry but this oil just moistens it all over and feels so soft and isn't too watery! Use it sparingly as a little amount goes a long way!
Michelle C.
Rahway, NJ
One of my favorite brands ever i could use just about any one of their products and fall in love with it. But this oil is amazing. I just started getting into oil the past couple years this is by far my fave... Not too heavy, great scent, nourishing for your hair and you can spread the excess on the dry spots on your skin ( i use it on my hands especially in the winter). Definitely worth the money!
Cezia P.
I only had a sample size of this oil and every-time I use it is when I get out of the shower. This oil smells lovely and leaves my skin felling moisturized. The only con I have about this product is the price $38. If I had the luxury I would totally purchase this item!
Debbie P.
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I use it on the tips of my hair after I blow dry it to give it a slight shine and also to keep the tips moist so there are less split ends. It offers a nice smell, as do all L'Occitane products!
Kate D.
Porter, TX
Shea oil for body and hair is easily one of L'occitanes best products, its so easy to use you can spray it on and rub it into the skin or as i do spray a bit in my hands, rub them together and run it through my hair. It really has helped to repair my dry ends as well as keep my skin soft and hydrated