L'Occitane Aromachologie Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Diana T.

BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Essential Oil Fine and Normal Hair Part of our renown hotel amenity set, found at the finest hotels worldwide!  Pair with the Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner. This silicone free shampoo does not weigh down hair and brings volume, shine and lightness - helping to rebalance scalp and improve cutaneous micro-circulation.  It brings strength, softness and vitality.  A natural complex of 5 essential oils - Artemisia, Petitgrain, Sweet Orange, Rosemary and Palmarosa - which work together in synergy to stimulate and energize fine and normal hair.

Coco A.
Providence, RI
I Really love this shampoo. And you don't need to use a lot. Just get more water. It is amazing. My hair looks great!
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
It smells okay but it's too expensive for mediocre results. I love their other products however.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
I recive a sample in a gift box from the store the shampoo smell delicious and its really good because my hair looks with more volume and clean for more days really love this product
I've been looking for a shampoo that doesn't leave any residues or have a overpowering smell. I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean, healthy and full!
E H.
Richmond Hill
Got some generous sampler from the store. Love it as with all the products I've tried with L'occitane Invigorating scent makes you feel refreshed. Smells clean and hair feels amazing!