L'Occitane Aromachologie Sublime Repairing Oil uploaded by Aaziya S.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Sublime Repairing Oil is a treatment that reveals shine and helps to nourish, repair and protect dry and damaged hair.

Use this multi-use oil on damp or dry hair to get flawless hair that lasts from AM to PM.

This bi-phase formula combines the power of a unique blend of five essential oils with ingredients that have been carefully chosen to reveal your hair's natural beauty.Meadowfoam and jojoba oils result in hair that looks smoother, more nourished and maintains more natural shine. Thanks to the combination of Provitamin B5 and these oils, rich in omega 3 and 9, hair looks protected from dehydration.

Tips: Shake bottle well to mix the two phases. Apply one or two pumps to lengths and tips. This multi-use oil is used on damp hair, but can also be used as a pre-shampoo care product or on dry hair.

Elizabeth G.
brownsville, TX
Love love love. I'm always looking for the best for my hair because I put it through a lot. My husband is a barber but he learned all cosmetology things so he does my stuff at home and I love both the shampoo and conditioner. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. The bottles I had lasted about 6 months
Kay G.
Tulsa, OK
I worked for L’Occitane for a time and I fell in love with all of their products and I think their hair products really fly under the radar but deserve all the hype their skincare gets. This oil is made with sustainable ingredients, smells like a dream and is so hydrating
Ana C.
Cary
It makes you hair shine really nice. I have curly hair and I use it almost every day after washng my hair. The smell is a bit strong but good. You just need a few drops and you are done.
Brenda R.
River Falls
This is a great product to use if you have dry damaged hair. It helps keep it look strong and healthy. I have very dry hair.
Aaziya S.
Al Majaz , Sharjah
L’Occitane Sublime Repairing Oil helps smooth out dry, frizzy and unruly hair. Keeps my hair manageable all day long. This makes my hair frizz-free and you need only a pea-sized amount, which means one bottle will last long. It conditions and nourishes hair really well and the effects last for more than 3 days which is commendable.

It comes in a pink transparent pump dispenser bottle and I really love how the pump dispenses appropriate amount of product each time. I recommend this repairing oil for people who have really dry & unmanageble hair.

PRICE : 139 AED for 100 ml
Stacey S.
Smells amazing, doesn’t weigh your hair down but if you do put too much in it does look a bit oily. My hair looks healthier and smoother. I apply after I wash my hair and while wet. A small amount goes a long way.
Nadine H.
Beirut
It's a good product for dry hair, but be careful of applying more than one drop, or else it would leave your hair extremely oily and crunchy.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Excited to hear the uses of this and does anyone like it? I've never seen this before now.