BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with a natural origin vegetable complex of 5 essential oils and wheat proteins, this shampoo helps soothe the sensitive or irritated scalp. It also adds a genuine softness to hair, delicately cleanses and purifies the scalp and immediately eases irritations and aggressions. The scalp returns to a healthy and comfortable state, for stronger, beautiful hair. Pair with the Aromachologie Soothing Conditioner.

Advice: Wet hair, apply shampoo, lather, rinse, then repeat. Leave in for one or two minutes. Suitable for daily use.

Lyndee D.
This stuff smells..... Ammmmmazing! It is so relaxing to use in the shower. It feels and smells so luxurious. It is also great for a dry, itchy scalp. I loved using this in the winter. Would make a great holiday gift too.
Lyndsey M.
Fort Myers , Fl
Smells sooooooo amazing. Great when your under the weather and need a pick me up. It's a lot like using essential oils in a diffuser. I order mine off amazon and would totally buy it again. Definitely worth the money.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
I love this product been using it for quite a while now , it sure relaxes your head so smooth and the smell is long lasting , i love using it with warm steamy water for better results.
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
Really nice for all types of hair, will leave you instantly with smooth and silky hair! I love using this after I've dyed my hair to help repair and give it life again.
kelley t.
This product smells amazing. The blend of oils works wonders for my hair. It makes my hair look and feel healthy. I would recommend for all types of hairs especially if you have a sensitive scalp. I love it a lot!
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this shampoo. It's great for all hair types and leaves your hair feeling and smelling clean. It's really good for people that have itchy scalps.
Liannys A.
Doral fl, Florida
Since I meet this brand I haven't stop loving it al the products are awsome and this shampo is very relaxing you need to try
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
It has an amazing smell and it gives glow to my hair! I like that it is not creamy, and it doesn't feel heavy on your head.
dana s.
This is a great product. It makes your hair so soft and smooth. It works with a lot of different hair types a d styles
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
It makes your hair soft and smooth, the scent is nice and relaxing. It does appeal to every hair type.