BY L'OCCITANE

The soothing scalp oil specially formulated to help soothe, hydrate and fortify dry to sensitive scalp. Designed for use before shampoo, this formula combines 5 soothing essential oils with calendula extract to comfort the scalp and help reduce feelings of tightness and discomfort. Rich in sweet almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils, it hydrates the scalp without leaving a greasy residue.

• I have eczema on my scalp and just bought this. How much should I...1 Answers
Piya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m very particular about things I use especially on my hair. I use this tonic when I’m not ready or don’t have time to shampoo to freshen up my scalp instead of using the dry shampoo. It smells refreshing and only requires a few spritz. One bottle will last a year or more.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this once in a while to help my scalp rest and replenish from the daily hair products and styling I use. It's nice and a little goes a long way. Just a few drops and that's all I need. I love how my hair and scalp feel after every use.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have eczema on my scalp and just bought this. How much should I use? When do you use it?