BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Occitane
Aromachologie Revitalizing Fresh Shampoo

L'Occitane Aromachologie Revitalizing Fresh Shampoo

by L'Occitane

This daily silicone-free shampoo helps hair stay clean longer by revitalizing it for a long-lasting refreshing sensation. Its formula combines 5 essential oils (mint, thyme, grapefruit, cedar and lavender) with a purifying plant-based vinegar to free hair from everyday buildup. Its gentle foaming base is invigorating and leaves hair lightweight and full of energy.

The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our Aromachologie collection combines.

Tips & Tricks: Pour a small amount of shampoo in the palm of your hand. Breathe in the aromatic fragrance and relax. Gently massage onto your scalp, then rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Aromachologie Revitalizing Fresh Shampoo!
Neiby A.
newjersey, NJ
Es la primera vez que utilizo esta marca y quede enamorada es un poco mas costoso a comparación de otras marcas pero vale la pena me deja el cabello suave sedoso y radiante lo recomiendo sin dudarlo
Anna E.
I love this product! It has helped my oily hair so much!! I’ve finally been able to get away from having to wash my hair every day and it’s made my hair noticeably healthier and thicker. I use the Conditioner and Rebalancing Scalp Essence from the same line as well and they are equally amazing as the Shampoo.
Nataliya  P.
Brooklyn, NY
Using this shampoo for past 6 years and I just obsessed 🤩 with quality I honestly try to change to other products but still coming back to this one
Daina O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
L'Occitane Aromachologie Revitalizing Fresh Shampoo uploaded by Daina O.
A natural complex of five essential oils including angelica, lavender, geranium, ylang-ylang and sweet orange work together in synergy to help repair, strengthen, regenerate and soften dry, damaged hair.
Daryl D.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
My girlfriend got me this shampoo and I'm very impressed with it. The smell is mild, and i believe that it contains all natural ingredients from the South of France. My hair feels nice and moisturized after use. I'm very satisfied with this shampoo.
Ericka  V.
Jacksonville, FL
I truly like this product. It has a nice refreshing feel. I think that for the price it isn’t all that. But if you like peppermint type shampoo this is a good choice. They have refills too so it is cheaper. This is a good option for someone that likes a fresh feel and a gentle shampoo.
Jessica R.
Marietta, GA
Um dos melhores shampoos que eu já usei na vida. Ele deixa meu cabelo leve e tira toda a oleosidade, eu amo esse shampoo e recomendo.
Vanessa M.
Lake Worth, FL
This is probably my husband favorite shampoo, this is a very nice shampoo, it cleans your hair without drying them, but I don't think there's extra special to this product, he just simply loves the scent and says it's wonderful to wake up with the scent when he showers in the morning!
Alejandra N.
This shampoo is part of the reason I get up in the morning. It's refreshing smell is that I look forward to everyday. I will never use another shampoo again, it is well worth the higher cost that competing shampoos. Do yourself a favor and buy a bottle!
Flavia  P.
Yo llamo a este shampoo una verdadera experiencia, el aroma es deliciosamente fresco y la sensación en el cuero cabelludo es exquisita, se siente una frescura como mentolada que relaja increíblemente. La textura del pelo queda suave, suelto y dura mucho más tiempo limpio que otros shampoos. Muy recomendado. El único inconveniente es su tamaño que no es tan grande en comparación con su precio, pero vale la pena probarlo, yo le he sido fiel durante años.

Looking for your answer?