BY L'OCCITANE

This daily silicone-free shampoo helps hair stay clean longer by revitalizing it for a long-lasting refreshing sensation. Its formula combines 5 essential oils (mint, thyme, grapefruit, cedar and lavender) with a purifying plant-based vinegar to free hair from everyday buildup. Its gentle foaming base is invigorating and leaves hair lightweight and full of energy.

The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our Aromachologie collection combines.

Tips & Tricks: Pour a small amount of shampoo in the palm of your hand. Breathe in the aromatic fragrance and relax. Gently massage onto your scalp, then rinse.

Alejandra N.
This shampoo is part of the reason I get up in the morning. It's refreshing smell is that I look forward to everyday. I will never use another shampoo again, it is well worth the higher cost that competing shampoos. Do yourself a favor and buy a bottle!
Millie P.
Tel Aviv
This shampoo is great. I like its minty smell and when I use it I genuinely feel like my scalp is way cleaner than with other shampoos. It defines the little curls I have and my hair always looks great after using it. Definitely would buy again.
Nikhila C.
Vijayawada
Such an awesome product. This actually made my hair lot more silky, hydrating, voluminous. Seriously, it's a lot of things.