BY L'OCCITANE

Transform your hair from dry and damaged to strong and shiny with the Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo. Our new formula contains an anti-breakage complex, made with five essential oils (ylang-ylang, sweet orange, lavender, geranium, angelica) and plant-derived amino acids, which help repair the hair fiber. Its silicone-free formula also helps smooth hair scales and envelops even the most fragile hair in softness. Additionally, Vitamin B5 has been added in order to help smooth, soften and protect hair fibers.

In a consumer test of 38 women over 4 weeks, participants found their hair repaired (92%) and full of vitality (89%). For best results, pair with Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner. The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE, a process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits. It was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our Aromachologie collection combines essential oils to offer effective and fragrant hair care to suit every need.

Tips & Tricks: Wet hair, apply shampoo, lather, rinse, then repeat, leave on hair for one or two minutes. Suitable for daily use.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-2, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Angelica Archangelica Root Oil, Angelica Archangelica Seed Oil, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oi, Polyquaternium-7, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance, Linalool, Limonene

Buy on L'Occitane
Tamyres M.
Everett, MA
One of the best reaparição shampoo I used ever. I have oily scalp but my hair was damaged, it helped a lot to repair my hair and did not make it heavy or oily. For sure I would buy it again. Just not easy to find it.
Dixie M.
I am loving this shampoo, it smells nice and clean. It lathers nicely, it has oils in it that the hair needs to stay frizz free and shiny. It is a little pricey but a little of the product goes a long way and I have pretty long, thick hair that requires a good amount of most products but there is a lot of punch in a small amount of this shampoo.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I bought this shampoo to get a gift with purchase from L'Occitane but was really surprised how much smoother my hair felt after using it.  I have since repurchased another bottle and since L'Occitane has some really great gifts with purchase, I can always get something good with it to try for free!
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
It's a nice shampoo, not among the best I've tried and I think L'Occitane should work on this formula more but it cleans my hair okay and I like the scent. I mostly just use this to wash my bangs and it doesn't require conditioner. It's convenient to travel with also.
Sophia V.
Glendale, CA
I discovered this shampoo in a hotel room sample on my Hawaiian vacation last year and I fell in LOVE. It smells amazing, and leaves your hair super soft. Most shampoos don’t really leave your hair noticeable soft, but this one does. This line is super hydrating, but doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down.
Abby S.
Although pricy, this has to be my all-time favorite shampoo product.  It very gently cleanses the hair and scalp, while also giving a good amount of volume.  I will definitely repurchase this product and suggest to friends!  I am very satisfied!
Liz H.
I got this as a sample. My hair has felt dry but is also prone to getting oily so I need to be careful about the shampoos I'm using. This leaves it really heavy and greasy the next morning. I like the smell but beware if your hair is on the oilier side.
Shree A.
I have been using this for about 8 months and this is really working for me, and my hair type is dry. This shampoo is like colorless semi-liquid in the form which is mild and it’s not too mild, it helps to work on the oiled hair in two washes. It lathers well. And the fragrance is mild and pleasant.
This works on the dry hair and dry scalp which reduces the hair fall. And for the oily scalp and hair, it’s won’t be much as a savior as for the dry one as it would make them more oily.
Betul Y.
I am the number one fan of this shampoo. I was always miserable with oily hair. This is the shampoo change my life. My hair looks incredible even after 3 days without washing it.
I was hesitant about it because it contains natural oils. Feels like your hair gonna be more oily but not. I think they balance the problem in my scalp.
Krissy M.
Chatsworth, CA
So, this shampoo is pricey… But it’s worth it. It smells divine, it leaves your hair manageable and soft, and it feels so luxurious. My husband legit asks me to buy this every year for his birthday and/or Christmas! Haha, it’s that good. :-)