BY L'OCCITANE

Transform your hair from dry and damaged to strong and shiny with the Aromachologie Repairing Mask.

Our new formula contains an anti-breakage complex, made with five essential oils (ylang-ylang, sweet orange, lavender, geranium, angelica) and plant-derived amino acids, which help repair the hair fiber. It also captures the richness of shea butter and sweet almond oil in which help to soften and protect.
This three-minute regenerating mask can be applied to the full length of hair, then rinsed, leaving behind an aromatic scent. Pair with Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner for best results.

The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our Aromachologie collection combines essential oils to offer effective and fragrant hair care to suit every need.

Angela D.
Waterloo, IL
My hair was severely damaged after a week at the beach along with salt, sand and wind. I used this to repair my hair and it was wonderful!!! I quickly noticed a difference and the scent was clean and wonderful! I will definitely be using this product whenever I damage my hair!
Diana S.
My favorite hair treatment, I've tried bumble and bumble and living proof but this mask is more than amazing on my color treated dry hair.
Shin Yi C.
I love this. I used to leave it on overnight and it would leave my hair silky smooth!
juliana m.
Não conheço mais gostarei de conhecer e compartilhe com vcs para podesr ajudar mais ter anúncio e gente comprando
Nadine H.
Beirut
This product helps give life to dry and damaged hair. It is not cheap, but I would definitely buy it again.