BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Transform your hair from dry and damaged to strong and shiny with the Aromachologie Repairing Oil.

Our new formula captures all the effectiveness of sweet almond oil, rich in vitamins and omega 9, as well as five essential oils with regenerating properties. Just a few drops of this mask applied to the tips of hair before styling or blow-drying will help repair, protect and beautify.

Pour a small amount of oil into the palm of your hand (one or two pumps, depending on the length of your hair).
Relax as you breathe in the aromatic scent. Gently smooth onto your hair, focusing on the ends.

Can be used in 3 ways:

• before shampooing, to help nourish and soften hair
  • before blow-drying, to help detangle and protect hair from the heat
  • on dry hair, to soften, tame flyaways and to help protect against sun damage.

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone - Isopropyl Palmitate - Dimethiconol - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil** - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil** - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil** - Lavandula Hybrida Oil** - Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil** - Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil** - Cananga Odorata Flower Oil** - Angelica Archangelica Root Oil** - Angelica Archangelica Seed Oil** - Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil** – Tocopherol** - Parfum/fragrance - Limonene - Linalool - Citronellol - Geraniol - Ci 19140/yellow 5 Lake - Ci 77491/iron Oxides**

Joyce K.
I haven’t using constantly. I use only 3 days a week. My hair is not super damaged because I have a strong hair. But yes, I did partially bleached my hair and also permed it. But after using it, I can definitely say that if does really help to make your hair thicker. Also, the scent of the product is pretty good! It smells like tree and lemon! It is a fresh scent!L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Mask
Kristina N.
estero, FL
This oil is everything! I apply it to my hair after straightening it, and it might be a little pricey but I swear a little goes a long way. It makes my hair super smooth and creates a flawless finish! Smells amazing too:)
Debarpita D.
Dubai, Dubai
This is a very effective, thick, hair replenishing and repairing serum for very dry and damaged hair. I bought it for my bleached hair which was breaking in chunks on combing!! I honestly saw a rapid improvement as I started using it. It is however very heavy and needs to be used sparingly. 2 pumps on very and dry long hair. The smell is a bit weird, like fevicol. But some people seem to be perceiving it differently. It subsides though and I cannot complain! 💖