BY L'OCCITANE

Part of our renown hotel amenity set, the Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner is found at the finest hotels worldwide! Pair with the Aromachologie Volumizing Shampoo.

Repairing, stimulating and regenerating, this conditioner nourishes and intensely restores capillary fiber. It will detangle, soften and add luster to hair. This natural complex of five essential oils - Angelica, Lavender, Geranium, Ylang-ylang and Patchouli - plus sweet almond oil - work together to strengthen and soften dry and damaged hair, leaving is smoother and healthier.

Tips & Tricks: Apply after shampoo, massage into hair, leave on for one or two minutes, then rinse. Suitable for daily use.

L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner
  • "I love all of the L'Occitane hair products and they smell amazing." in 3 reviews
  • "The product smells good and leaves my hair soft." in 2 reviews
  • "The scent and texture are both very off-putting at first, but after a few uses, the incredible change it makes to damaged hair is very noticeable." in 2 reviews
  • "Loccitane brand for hair works ans smells so goos and its works well in conditioning my frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "I have long hair so I like buying better quality conditioners!" in 1 review
Tamyres M.
Everett , MA
The first time I used this conditioner, I was really impressed with how great it is! My hair was terribly damaged and it make my hair so much better. The only problem is that you just can find it at loccitane store.
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
This conditioner I use every 15 days. After washing my hair and untangling it I apply this cream and let it act for 15 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water. my hair is shiny, soft and smells delicious
Iris F.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I am so in love with this conditioner. My hair has not been this shed free and baby soft in a long time. I saw a huge difference after the first time. Love! Love!
SM o.
bronx
I absolutely love this product, I first used it at a spa and the scent was so long lasting even I even smelled it after I washed my hair again not using this product, I love the smell which makes it even better and it actually made my hair super soft. Pretty pricy for the amount you receive but the long lasting scent makes it worth it.
Krissy M.
Chatsworth, CA
I love that this product does two things well: it softens my hair and detangles it beautifully, AND it smells wonderful!! I always have to remind myself not to use too much, though, because I enjoy it so much that I get a little “conditioner happy“ in the shower. Haha
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
AMAZING SMELL! Traveled to Washington D.C. This weekend and it was stocked in my hotel shower. The strength of the smell is comparable to how strong and fragrant the Paul Mitchell tea tree oil line is. I'm not familiar with whether or not it's specific to color treated hair, which mine is, but my hair was soft and smelled and amazing after. I forgot my leave in conditioner on the trip and after shampooing and conditioning with this line my hair was silkie without leave in conditioner! I wanted to pull the fixture out of the shower wall and take it with me!
Jade M.
Searcy, AR
If I could have this sent to my house in 18-wheeler-sized VATS, I would! I bought this at the mall from L'occitane and fell in love! The scent is so refreshing and it lasted quite some time! I used it so much that I got my husband to get it! I wish I was near L'occitane now to get more of this but I'm in such a small town. Trust me you won't be disappointed!
Tabitha L.
Irving, TX
If you want a light conditioner that smells great and won't weigh your hair down, this is perfect. It is some what pricey compared to alternatives, but I did find myself using less and there's also the refills available for purchase.
L Alexa F.
Schaghticoke, NY
One of the best restorative hair products I have tried to date. I recently tried a travel size of Aromachologie from my hotel in NYC and I cannot wait to buy the full size. It does not weight down your hair or make it feel oily. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way! Yay for second day hair.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Love using it, especially during fall and winter. I strongly recommend it, especially for those with long hair, coloured hair and hair that has been damaged due to constant styling (curling, ironing etc).
ANA U.
What are the scents that have?
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Does this stuff ever go sale?!!:D
Alicia T.
Is this good for color treated hair?
Inessa M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yes, it is excellent for colored hair! Works great, very nice smell! The only drawback in my opinion - the hair quickly......
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .