L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Carolina A.

BY L'OCCITANE

The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our new Aromachologie body care collection combines essential oils with natural scents for moments of well-being.
Made with essential oils, this soothing shower gel provides a true feeling of well-being. It transforms into a fine and delicate foam, which gently cleanses the skin without drying. Its soothing aromatic scent is 100% natural.

Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This smells sooooooooooo good! Ugh, after a long day full of work and school relaxing is my main goal! I fill my bath tub with warm water and pour some of this into my water and, BAM! I am in paradise! It makes me feel like I am at a spa and when I get out I feel like my body is extremely refreshed! This is a perfect gift for others including yourself.
Carolina A.
Bogota
A delicious, relaxing, fresh and unique aroma, it keeps you fresh all day.
I loved it from the first time I use it and, I will continue using it. I buy it in Colombia and, I would definitely recommend it and I will buy it again. Try it and you will love it to.
Mona P.
Dubai
I absolutely love this bathing gel. One can just not get over the feeling of smooth supple skin after showering with this. And the scent is so relaxing. It feels as of I am on a spa in Bali ❤
Absolute favorite! L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel